March Madness NCAA basketball 2017-2018

DizRotus

2 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Sooooo, are we liking the new "TeamCast" that the NCAA is using or has anyone noticed?  TBS is Neutral, TNT is Kansas and TruTV is Nova...  Was the same way in the first game...

I watched the neutral TBS.  I wasn't interested in watching the others.

We are semi-local to be the Pirates and Reds and they have their own networks which I can pick up locally.  I've watched their games when they play each other and find I like watching the broadcast from my favorite team, usually the Pirates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cincymat said:

As a Xavier fan, I’ve watched Nova do this all year. They’re a good team. Tonight better than ever.

The Xmen and Cincinnati did your city proud all year both finishing in the top ten.  I thought both would go further in the tourney than they did.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I watched the neutral TBS.  I wasn't interested in watching the others.

We are semi-local to be the Pirates and Reds and they have their own networks which I can pick up locally.  I've watched their games when they play each other and find I like watching the broadcast from my favorite team, usually the Pirates.

I don't think the Reds will be that good this year.

28 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

haven’t watched the tournament; but, I do have a Human Resources Management Professional certificate from Villanova -- it appears that they’re still riding on my coattails.

It may have been wise for the Jayhawks to have had such a certificate from Villinova. The one's they have from KU didn't help them one bit --?!? 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

haven’t watched the tournament; but, I do have a Human Resources Management Professional certificate from Villanova -- it appears that they’re still riding on my coattails.

I thought I saw a BigStewMan logo on their uniforms :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

Is Villanova's style the future of basketball? 5 guys on the court that spread out the defense with great spacing and all 5 can bang down 3s the whole game.

The pros have been doing that for a while.

46 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Outside of the men's tournament, the state of Indiana was well represented in the women's tournaments. Notre Dame won the girls NCAA finals, with a awesome last second 3 pointer. And IU won the girls NIT.

The Notre Dame championship game yesterday was pretty amazing.  The young lady who made the winning shots in both the semi-final and final should have a statue erected for her on campus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

The Notre Dame championship game yesterday was pretty amazing.  The young lady who made the winning shots in both the semi-final and final should have a statue erected for her on campus.

That was an amazing shot to win it all.  I jumped out of my chair and scared my poor dogs half to death.  What a game!  

I'm happy for ND and sad for MSU at the same time.  The Bulldogs came up short 2 years in a row (their win over UConn last year was just as jaw-dropping as this year's Final Four).

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Not that I've seen, unless you consider Draymond Green a 3 point threat. :D

He's about 33% from beyond the arc lifetime.  What percentage gets you into the threat area?  Steph Curry is a hair over 43%.

• Like 1