Thinking of selling a set of KHorns. Near Cincinnati.

tylermey1

Just now, Schu said:

Well there ya go .. thanks for blogging 

Now , that's funny...

To OP, how near Cincinnati,  and show us some pix of the Khorns you might want to trade, please and thank you. 

I might be be thinking of trading some La Scalas for Klipschorns.

Mark

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cincymat said:

Now , that's funny...

To OP, how near Cincinnati,  and show us some pix of the Khorns you might want to trade, please and thank you. 

I might be be thinking of trading some La Scalas for Klipschorns.

Mark

How many KHorns do you need anyway? And more importantly, have you checked with your lovely wife? I didn't think so. Continue to enjoy the LaScalas?!

18 minutes ago, richieb said:

How many KHorns do you need anyway? And more importantly, have you checked with your lovely wife? I didn't think so. Continue to enjoy the LaScalas?!

One can never have too many Khorns. However, I do like my La Scalas and wouldn’t trade unless my wife said it’s ok. I’m old but I’m not completely stupid.  

14 minutes ago, tylermey1 said:

I have two pair and my corner situation isn't great. I am not the original owner. I've had these for close to 20 years. Me personally 6 and my dad about 15 before that. I know the person that owned them before him too. 

Ok, nice family history is cool. Do you have photos of the labels on the bass bins?

7 hours ago, tylermey1 said:

Yes. But no matter what I do on my phone it won't let me load it because it's over 2mb. You on Facebook or anything? Any of the klipsch groups on there? 

i sent you a PM with my email address. there will be a + sign next to the little envelope next to your screen name when logged in. 

Mark

Hello I am interested in acquiring another pair of klipschorns. For me to do this I would have to sell or trade a pair of lascalas to do that. I have a beautiful pair of natural birch from 1979 lascalas I could trade. Please give me a call as soon as possible (765) 749-9792. I am located in Muncie Indiana (47303) zip code. I’m only about 2 or so hours from Cincinnati .

thank you very much. Hopefully we can make a fair deal for both party’s .

thanks

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mck240 said:

Hello I am interested in acquiring another pair of klipschorns. For me to do this I would have to sell or trade a pair of lascalas to do that. I have a beautiful pair of natural birch from 1979 lascalas I could trade. Please give me a call as soon as possible (765) 749-9792. I am located in Muncie Indiana (47303) zip code. I’m only about 2 or so hours from Cincinnati .

thanks

You are not the OP who initiated this advertisement. Why not start your own thread rather than cluttering up this thread.

I am trying to communicate with the gentleman from Ohio who is interested in trading klipschorns And acquiring a pair of lascalas. Are you this person? If so could you give me a call to try to put a deal together. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mck240 said:

thanks

i would love to see pictures of your LaScalas. if you have time could you send them to me thru PM if they might be for sale in the future

thanks, Russ

how's that for cluttering up the thread

• Like 1