Super Bowl thread and Poll

jimjimbo

Super Bowl thread and Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the big game tonight?

• Want To Win - Patriots
    • Want To Win - Eagles
    • Will Win - Patriots
    • Will Win - Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/05/18 at 06:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:
16 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

The game is reality. 

Really? :mellow: Then I guess I should've watched instead of going to Twitter this morning to see what our elected officials were tweeting.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

No you weren't

See above--Yes I was....I realize this is your site so I won't continue. 

Never said it was my site but thanks for not continuing.

You don't need too. Everyone agrees with me. :) 

LOL.  Like herding cats.

Btw, the rules have changed since 2016...Before you could actually complain about the POTUSA or Government as long as you didn't mention a political party--What has changed? 

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I don't watch much football, but did watch most of the game yesterday. Turning on the boobtoob this morning though was pretty depressing to watch the natives rioting in the streets, I had to remind myself that the Eagles won, because I couldn't understand how the joy of winning could bring about soooo much violent behavior. Drunk or not, that was unbelievable to watch those rowdy youths.

Gotta ask, since I'm not really a fan of any football team, let alone the game...... Is this the usual behavior?  or Is it a sign of the times?

15 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Is this the usual behavior? 

It's Philly...believe me, if you had ever been to a regular season game, you would realize it's the usual behavior.  Even though my brother is offered free tickets to every game, he won't go, it's that bad....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

---- and Philly officials were braced for this, its expected. After they won against the Vikes city crews actually greased light poles so they couldn't be climbed, but still some managed to scale them. And again, its Philly, who years ago installed a city jail inside the football stadium to hold the "rowdier" types. I think its more a particular city mentality than a sign of the times. Several hundred thousand people attended a city wide parade after  the Royals won the World Series and I can't recall more than a handful of arrests if any at all. 

• Like 1