JohnJ

12 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Found this at the used record store back when I was without a tt the other time. Radio was weak, been diluted since the 80s I think, so had this in the car. Two discs can hold a lot.

PXL-20221027-205928726.jpg

that double album was a mega seller in europe

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Whaaat? With all your DJ stints back in the 80s? Thought that dude with the fantastic light show at his house the other day had stole your thunder :D

well in the middel of the ninetees I was in the middel of the thirtees , now I just started the sixtees 😆

and that house led light show I saw in the YouTube Spinning Thread last week was perfectly synchronized , respect , but what we did with our multimedia lasershows was better

• Like 2

Better than those drones flying in synchronicity and lighting up?

Yes I do recall you posting pics of some of your HUGE! raves!

We're about the same age, I was born in that short window when Kennedy was President here.

*NOPE huge isn't political.

# DAMN. Haven't heard Stairway in a long time, it's cranked!

Edited by JohnJ
#
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Dude!

It's 70 here, we're having our Indian Summer this week. They're insulated so when it gets down to 50 and less for good I'll put them on!

Got a little TX with me now!

PXL-20221027-195631451.jpg

Here, in the South of France, it is also the Indian summer, it is around 28°C/82.4°F during the day and the most surprising are the records at night which were broken for the end of October: 21.9 °C/71.4°F in Marignane, 21.4C°/70.5°F in Arles (City that you know, in particular, by Georges Bizet's stage music with l'Arlésienne) and 20.8°C/69.5 in Aigues-Mortes (City of departure of the seventh crusades of King Saint Louis).

At this time of year it's more like 20°C/68°F during the day and 12°C/53.6°F at night.

Goood CDs 😍

• Like 4

Those shows could become addictive George!  What's the largest you all have done?  I'm the one who was amazed at the Joshua Light Show when they worked with Jimi and others.  Projected everything thru a microscope w/the slides.  Different chemical on this one and a different chemical on that one.  Stand back and watch them move on the slide then the stage.  Crazy!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Here, in the South of France, it is also the Indian summer, it is around 28°C/82.4°F during the day and the most surprising are the records at night which were broken for the end of October: 21.9 °C/71.4°F in Marignane, 21.4C°/70.5°F in Arles (City that you know, in particular, by Georges Bizet's stage music with l'Arlésienne) and 20.8°C/69.5 in Aigues Morte (City of departure of the seventh crusades of King Saint Louis).

At this time of year it's more like 20°C/68°F during the day and 12°C/53.6°F at night.

Goood CDs 😍

Toady in Brisbane it’s a balmy 32 deg Celsius 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Those shows could become addictive George!  What's the largest you all have done? 

We didn´t recorded all of them but there were some really big shows in front of thousands of peoples

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I'm sooorryyyyy...

That dweeb actor in the passenger seat of a Dodge Viper having the tires driven off by a maniacal Angelini Jolie in "Wanted" has been playing here on this rainy Sunday.  

PXL-20221030-225917639.jpg

The first tune ..I think we all have experienced a love story in our life in a similar way ... so sad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1