Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Frank merchant

1975 heresys for sale

Recommended Posts

 I have a set of 1975 heresys  for sale. I bought them on eBay but I didn’t know about the H 700s with the red cloth EV woofers on them ,so after I bought these 1975 herseys I found a set of H700s and I really wanted them And bought them so now I have no use for these 1975 heresies, when I got them from UPS they went right to my storage so they are still in the same box as the guy sent to me ,I will take best offer for them and you Pay shipping,  I will include the original listing link on eBay 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Klipsch-Heresy-Speakers-HWO-/173887243214?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=lPFi0MNmNpol1KzSFtrTbf2RJEw%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

 

You can email me at RoofingbyFrankmerchant@Yahoo.com

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Original Link inop.

 

Signed,

 

Remittance Man

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Original Link inop.

Link works fine for me :D  Winning bid $665; shipping $196.61.  Bit high :( 

s-l1600.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your location?

 

The eBay add says "untouched" crossovers. Are those really 45 year old capacitors?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KwintSommer said:

What is your location?

 

The eBay add says "untouched" crossovers. Are those really 45 year old capacitors?

Looks like they're sold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KwintSommer said:

The eBay add says "untouched" crossovers. Are those really 45 year old capacitors?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Emile said:

Link works fine for me :D  Winning bid $665; shipping $196.61.  Bit high

 

I found the info I needed.

 

Heresy 1975

Condition Good, Finish is Walnut Oiled

Location Beaverton, OR

Sold for $665, shipping right at $200

Bought by Frank Merchant 06/01/19

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank merchant said:

 I have a set of 1975 heresys  for sale. I bought them on eBay

OK guys ... pls follow the thread ... Frank bought these on eBay ... now he is reselling them after he bought another set of H700's :D 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Emile said:

OK guys ... pls follow the thread ... Frank bought these on eBay ... now he is reselling them after he bought another set of H700's :D 

 

Dave raises hand:  I'm the one who is confused.  😕

 

So the $665 plus $200 was the original Ebay listing that Frank bought, 1975 Heresy?   And those are the ones he is selling, I think to the highest bidder here.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Frank merchant. I am the guy who bought the speakers off eBay. That link to eBay you see was the original listing that I bid the speakers on. I was the highest bidder and I bought them speakers from that original posting. Now I’m going to sell them because I have a set of H 700s and I don’t want these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't an auction site like FleaBay, you should state an asking price and interested buyers can communicate through PMs. 

GLWS

 

Mark

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 9:28 PM, Frank merchant said:

This is Frank merchant. I am the guy who bought the speakers off eBay. That link to eBay you see was the original listing that I bid the speakers on. I was the highest bidder and I bought them speakers from that original posting. Now I’m going to sell them because I have a set of H 700s and I don’t want these

 

Heresies normally go here from $300 to $450ish (for a perfect set) on Version 1's.  Heresy V2's aren't that much more.  I recently picked up a pair of 1977 Heresy 1, 'E' export models with laser tags in perfect shape for $380, just to give you an example.

 

I seriously doubt that you will get anywhere near your purchase price on this site.  It sounds like the only option is for you to put them back on eBay.  I hope you kept the boxes that were used to ship them. 

 

People here won't want to insult you by offering what is a realistic price in this neighborhood.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, CECAA850 said:

Looks like they're sold.

 

6 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

 

Heresies normally go here from $300 to $450ish (for a perfect set) on Version 1's.  Heresy V2's aren't that much more.  I recently picked up a pair of 1977 Heresy 1, 'E' export models with laser tags in perfect shape for $380, just to give you an example.

 

I seriously doubt that you will get anywhere near your purchase price on this site.  It sounds like the only option is for you to put them back on eBay.  I hope you kept the boxes that were used to ship them. 

 

People here won't want to insult you by offering what is a realistic price in this neighborhood.

 

I understand, I am really new to this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...