Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

13 minutes ago, pzannucci said:

They were targeting approx 1million tests a day over 10 or 11 days in the Wuhan area.  They should get some good statistics from that vs the way the US is dorking around with it.  I have to say, that is the right way even though everything else is wrong with it.

I hope they are not copying the tests made by ABBOTT  , 

1 minute ago, RANDYH said:

I hop they are not copying tthe tests made by ABBOTT  , 

Not sure.  I'd have to find the article.  I just wish we could get good statistics.  Makes you wonder if there is something to hide the way this whole thing is going at this point.  We don't want to take a concerted snap shot of an area so that we can extrapolate actual infection rates and people with antibodies for fear that it will diminish the impact of how bad it is. 

If you could get the therapeutics that are being tested, we wouldn't have to admit people when they are seriously ill.  Seems quite backwards though just feeds the perception that the powers that be don't want you to be able to make this more trivial by having real data.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:05 PM, pzannucci said:

Depends on how you want to count them.  There is push back on how CDC is counting them.  Think about if people can't get help for what they need, then they get COVID because their immune system is toast and die.  Is that really a COVID death or induced by the situation?  The longer this pushes out without getting people proper care, the numbers are just going to continue to climb.  You can't even get any of the test drugs unless you are admitted.  You might as well be on your death bed so of course the numbers are going to continue to climb.  Slowing down?  Maybe if there were treatment measures other than go home until you are really really sick, then maybe we can save you vs. help you.  ARGH!!!!!!!

Did you see how Colorado counted a dude with .5+ alcohol levels who died from alcohol poisoning as having died from wuhan flu?

[Removed link, political site]

And how serious does the media [removed political commentary]

Then there is this and it relates to artificially inflating wuhan virus deaths through deliberately exposing known high risk groups to this. The cynicism of people who want to shut America down with this wuhan junk is just beyond amazing to me. Why was this woman not leading the fight to stop putting wuhan patients in nursing homes unless A, she was worried more about a paycheck than being responsible to those whose safekeeping was in part in her hands, or B wanted to help the Orwellian changing of America where we all would just be tricked into giving up our freedoms. 1984 was written to be a warning but is now a plan of action it seems by many.

As an aside here is it not delicious how multi millionaire journalists and paid no matter what government officials say we are in this together while they suffer nothing from their tyrannical actions?

[Removed link to political article]

And finally we have more actual field testing of Hydroxyquinone that CNN won't report on.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/dallas-physician-heals-covid-patients-successfully-with-non-fda-approved-hydroxychloroquine-after-hospitals-sent-them-home-with-no-treatment/

[Removed, more political]

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Here’s a really interesting prospect for a mask that will ‘kill’ covid19 during normal use.

https://www.newsweek.com/antiviral-mask-kill-coronavirus-development-1504622

Speed it up. While doing the various research on this virus, there will be discoveries made by innovation, that will have a lasting effect on the medical profession.

Offshoots as well...in my limited opinion.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:06 PM, Dave A said:

Did you see how Colorado counted a dude with .5+ alcohol levels who died from alcohol poisoning as having died from wuhan flu?

[Removed political links]

Sadly an apt analysis as I said in a previous post.  If you don't induce fear, you have a much harder time forcing your agenda and control.  Let's not discount all the garbage that is being forced upon US citizens that has zero to do with science.  

1. Can't use a motorboat

2. Family can't take a boat out on the lake with the whole family.  Has to be limited to two people

3. Can't go to the beach and swim

4. Can't go to the beach unless you stay in the wet sand

5. Can't mow your lawn

6. Can't go out of the house in a rural area without a mask on

7. Can't buy seeds so you can plant a garden

8. Pot and Liquor are OK

Just a start.

If we don't open this economy soon, nobody will be able to print all the money for the next 3 Trillion dollar bill.  Oh just use your credit card.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Did you notice that was under the guise of an opinion piece?

I'm still seeing more Drs wanting it and not being able to get it.  Used before the people are too far gone, as I stated earlier, might be a better indicator.

There is need to read those articles more deeply.  Additionally it was already stated at the daily meetings that they were not really tracking the patients, just administering.  No valid trial from the sounds of the points brought up at the meetings.  So I would be careful with the ability to believe that.  Too much "anecdotal" evidence to the contrary.  As a matter of fact, people did worse with Oxy from what it appeared.  Also look at the target.  Don't want to line up behind it though again, that is contrary with a significant number of doctors perspectives.  

It is like blowing up the number of deaths in NY by putting all the old folks with COVID back into the nursing homes.  We knew the vulnerable..... We had a process problem... ha.  NY, just help me....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

Yes.. That was just posted the other day.  This stuff under the headline:
             The results are in. Trump’s miracle drug is useless.

Can you figure out the agenda?  The media... sheesh.  Again, they stated at the daily meetings nobody was really tracking the Oxy that was distributed in the NY hospitals.  All I thought is "Here we go with a new game".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave A said:

So do you have a link that is not behind a fake news paywall?

Depending on your browser, you may be able to view this and other articles if you use incognito mode or an equivalent. I can read it with google chrome when using incognito mode, for instance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave A said:

So do you have a link that is not behind a fake news paywall?

No unfortunately other than many pharmacists will not allow you to prescribe it.  I guess they don't want to save lives.

I am a probabilities type person (quite gray).  When I look at the things coming out for and against, I have to question.  There actually is a lot out there.  You just have to put the puzzle pieces together.  Currently I see more for than against.  I may change my mind later but I believe this is all about saving lives, and Hydroxy will not be helpful to me so it won't be my life.  My heart is too slow though I am believing the information around zinc, D3, and vitamin C and taking care of yourself.

• Like 1

Opinion is not a guise.  Opinion pieces and "analysis" are always clearly indicated, there is no attempt to claim otherwise.  To all those clamoring about "1984" you should realize that the first amendment is first for a reason, and applies to all.  Weaken it, and you weaken the foundation of the nation.  

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Opinion is not a guise.  Opinion pieces and "analysis" are always clearly indicated, there is no attempt to claim otherwise.  To all those clamoring about "1984" you should realize that the first amendment is first for a reason, and applies to all.  Weaken it, and you weaken the foundation of the nation.  

You are correct and it also allows other things to creep in.  Of course our media wouldn't ever call that "News".

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Have you informed Google, Facebook ,Twitter and collegiate academia of this startling idea yet? They seem to not be aware of this.

• dtel locked this topic