The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bosco-d-gama

Covid19 redux

Judging from elsewhere Russia’s mortality figures should be at least 10X greater. That or being pickled on vodka is a valid treatment method??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol. No, I don't think so. I stumbled across her about a decade ago. I think I've had my fill.

The ‘Plandemic’ video thing has been soundly debunked by many groups and organizations and has no valid offerings. NPR just released their synopsis about the video.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

The ‘Plandemic’ video thing has been soundly debunked by many groups and organizations and has no valid offerings. NPR just released their synopsis about the video.

So, is anything true according to the so called debunkers?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

So, is anything true according to the so called debunkers?

Actually, yes........    There are 3 physicians claiming the isolation policies were not necessary. They are real people and they are medical doctors. One is a family practitioner, the other 2 work for an Urgent Care center in the California desert. In the realm of medical expertise they’re not exactly the cream of the crop. They have all been taken to task for their positions on the issues.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

I found this

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/08/852451652/seen-plandemic-we-take-a-close-look-at-the-viral-conspiracy-video-s-claims

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

NPR just released their synopsis about the video.

do you see anything substantial in the article to debunk the video -

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

I found this

and what did you think about it

• Like 1

It’s a truly weird world in which a small menagerie of malleable-minded people will scoff at science and “mainstream media” then turn around and lap up outrageous conspiracy propaganda on fringe blogs and social media to harass those doing their best to save lives.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/what-are-we-doing-doctors-are-fed-conspiracies-ravaging-ers-n1201446

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, sputnik said:

It’s a truly weird world in which a small menagerie of malleable-minded people will scoff at science and “mainstream media” then turn around and lap up outrageous conspiracy propaganda on fringe blogs and social media to harass those doing their best to save lives.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/what-are-we-doing-doctors-are-fed-conspiracies-ravaging-ers-n1201446

it's entertaining to a point , and either you bite or you don't

• Like 1

Just now, richieb said:

No worries - crank up the printing presses — 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

it's 1.3 billion dollars as we speak , and we're only in May -

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 000 said:

it's entertaining to a point , and either you bite or you don't

Am still convinced me... malleable.

• Like 1