YouTube Spinning

Full Range

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Thinking it was around 2006 🤔

I bought this because Invidiosulus recommended it and I'm glad I did. 

I read Willie Nelson once said "There are two kinds of men in the world. Those who love Emmylou Harris and those who have never met Emmylou Harris.

• Like 4

On 7/30/2023 at 12:37 PM, Dave1291 said:

I'm feelin sumpin.  Dunno what yet though.  

^^^^^  LOVE, Portnoy comin in on drums @ about 3 minutes.  Damn Skippy!  WHEW it's hot and SPOT ON!   :)

That's WHY I've got the drive-time slot at the station and why @JohnJ's takin out the trash!  😂   💪  HAD to Johnboy!  😂

Wow!  That Dream Theater was killer!  TYFT! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The old man is road trippin tomorrow night.  @JJkizak I'll expect to see you cause this show's gonna be a LAFFER.  I STILL can't believe it's not SRO!  Keb' Mo' is playin the Midlands Theater (600 max) in Newark, Ohio.  Think 70 years old, blues ALL his life, steppin up his game, cause old guys are like that, and KILLIN this tour.  Smoked 'em ALL @ Red Rocks and a 4.7 outta 5.0 show.  Good?  His schiit is TOTALLY together imo cause he just does NOT disappoint!  Amazing lyrics, surrounded by youngin's who totally get it.  Tickets at $80?  UNHEARD of today!  Dinner @ Elliot's a couple of beers and a one block walk to the theater?  Gimme a break.  Get there early @JJkizak cause the family needs a night out!  Get off that gold card!  Yup, two days comin at ya so kick back or run.  Like I care?  I'm THERE!  Time to rape and pillage!    😂

He's just werkin for the weekends.  "Soon as I Get Paid"  from 1994?  Ha!

From 97 but the 2019 Crossroads version (slayed it) was naturally locked outta youtube.  :)

@JJkizak it's your turn in the barrel today.  HAD to saddle ya up a bit but this show is gonna be worth the drive.  Call the box office and pick 'em up at will call.  Ya get a REAL ticket instead of somethin on your cell.  Blah.  Whatever happened to the OLD days?  I'll even buy ya a beer @ Elliot's. Just look for the old guy takin every step as if it were his last.  Might even be sportin my Klipsch 75th year black hat just for you.  I'd enjoy sharin a beer w/ya!   😂

Just think about this.  Tomorrow you old curmudgeons get another dose of the SAME thing just the new stuff!  Suffer!  It's FREE (athough I'm a member of the Forum and you should be too cause nothin in life is free) so Imma gonna burn some bandwithd or whatever it's called.  Blah!  I'm just sharin the love!   😂

• Thanks 1

I always argued that Paul Rogers should have been in the conversation for the top five best rock singers in the 1970s. He's still got a voice after all these years. He must have had some lessons along the way and learned how to save it, but then again he never sang like Bon Scott did either.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I always argued that Paul Rogers should have been in the conversation for the top five best rock singers in the 1970s. He's still got a voice after all these years. He must have had some lessons along the way and learned how to save it, but then again he never sang like Bon Scott did either.

I would have to agree with you. He's gotta be getting pretty old. Too bad Bon died. I liked that version of AC/DC better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2