YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Hello ! 

Here are videos from different artists, but they all have this fabulous drummer who puts so much groove into the music: and the songs become wonderful!

He played with many, many artists: so videos, with him there are heaps: I love it.

And Bruce Spingteen, Billy Joel, Melvin Gibbs, Vernon Reid, Suzanna Hoffs, David Torn, Patti Scialfa, George Clinton, Bad Brains, Bernie Worrel, TM Stevens, Khaled, Tomoyasu Hotei, Gwen Stefani...

He started his career with B52's : Zack Alford from NY city

He play with Bowie for 15 years

This one @MicroMara will love

Zack Alford is now a member of The Psychedelic Furs

:)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

Sugar man - I just got the news that he died at 81 

RIP - Sixto 

I just saw the documentary about him last year.  Sugar Man was a big star, but never knew it, no thanks to the record company.  He seemed like such a mellow guy, with no hard feelings toward anyone.  At least he did get to do those big concerts in South Africa, so his children could see with their own eyes that their dad was a big star who could fill an arena with fans.

That one fan that sought him out, following up any clue he could find, did a wonderful thing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

Hey ! @Full Range, the astralians have the peach ☺️

I saw them in concert in France in those years (1992 or 1994 I don't know anymore) = FANTASTIC show

They are a great live act 

Stopped for a while because Peter Garret went into politics for a bit 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Islander said:

I just saw the documentary about him last year.  Sugar Man was a big star, but never knew it, no thanks to the record company.  He seemed like such a mellow guy, with no hard feelings toward anyone.  At least he did get to do those big concerts in South Africa, so his children could see with their own eyes that their dad was a big star who could fill an arena with fans.

That one fan that sought him out, following up any clue he could find, did a wonderful thing.

He was very big in Australia and more so in South Africa 

But yea when I saw the documentary myself it brought it home again 

Very humble man that did not know that through his music contributed in bringing down apartheid 

• Like 2