YouTube Spinning

Full Range

Gotta throw down some stuff for George.  May as well adjust his attitude or at least add something to his rehab.  Kinda maybe...

Yea, too many wimmen with too many pills...

💪  💪      :)

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

time to put my mind out on the ocean/ beaches, sun n fun

Yea, I agree.  70's here today and warm tomorrow w/rain coming in.  Few more weeks before I can grab my surf board and head to lake Erie.  lol

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Gotta throw down some stuff for George.  May as well adjust his attitude or at least add something to his rehab.  Kinda maybe...

Yea, too many wimmen with too many pills...

💪  💪      :)

The entree cards for their 2024 tour in europe will starting at 180 € up to 360 € for one ticket , imaginge an average selling price per ticket by 250 € and 30.000 visitors per concert will generate a gross turnover from 7,5 Million € x 15 concerts = 112.5000.000 € , what a money machinery ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, MicroMara said:

what a money machinery ......

They're saying Taylor Swift's world tour will generate 43B $  That's a chunk of change!  She's hittin Germany in July better get ya some tickets.    You'd make a good "Swiftie!"  lol

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, MicroMara said:

The entree cards for their 2024 tour in europe will starting at 180 € up to 360 € for one ticket , imaginge an average selling price per ticket by 250 € and 30.000 visitors per concert will generate a gross turnover from 7,5 Million € x 15 concerts = 112.5000.000 € , what a money machinery ......

and to listen to noise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

They're saying Taylor Swift's world tour will generate 43B $  That's a chunk of change!  She's hittin Germany in July better get ya some tickets.    You'd make a good "Swiftie!"  lol

I would´t spent a single cent for her 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, JJkizak said:

I can't believe that figure of 43 billion.

JJK

That's prolly not net but factor in overall album sales, tickets and merch worldwide?  One heck of a chunk of cash anyway you look at it.  T-shirts at 100 and up?  ANYthing you do today costs major dollars. Here ya go.  Indy in Nov 2k-19k PER seat with a max of 70k seats.  Better get ya some!  :)

It's crazzzzy!  Tin Thumbs GIF - Tin Thumbs Up GIFs

• Like 3