Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

26 minutes ago, Marvel said:

They've said over and over... 24hrs on paper/cardboard and 3 days+ for sooth, hard surfaces.

One study not pier reviewed yet.  I am relying on the older 5 to 9 days for Corona viruses in general until this is confirmed. My mother is in her 70s and I need to be careful for her if not myself. 

Love you mom!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Deang said:

Dean,

Have you ever been to Alaska in the Summer ?? It is exactly like that commercial. 23 hours of Sunlight and we got in from our flight, just after midnight. We were hungry and went outside to see if abything was open. Broad daylight and traffic lights are working. Absolurely no cars parked or being driven. Absolutely nobody about and nothing open...

Roger

Hydroxy-Chloroquine!!

First it fixed malaria then arthritis now the wuhan bug.

(that's where it came from, I'll call it what I want, they renamed it once)

bigsmile.gif

Got a half pound of those tablets here since she has rheumatoid markers found in her blood. Used to take ten a week now seven. So enough for me if I don't find any contradictions with my coreg or something else.

8 minutes ago, Randyh said:

any documented clinical evidence ?

They're working on it! Found it earlier on the pc...news without commercials!

Got my fingers crossed for all of us, & that this drug doesn't go up 600% in price like my zinc lozenges did.

Did not look into the fella talking to her or any further.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/doctor-announces-remarkable-results-of-coronavirus-treatment-hydroxy-chloroquine/

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Randyh said:

any documented clinical evidence ?

Was talking about a study earlier here about a trial with a supposed antiviral. Do no think it is this antiviral, just look a at the video.

Must have been clinical trial Ed

Before and used against SARS.

If effective as this man says, even for a propylactic besides treatment, should be fastlaned and currently around a nickel per pill...

• Like 2