College Football 2021

EmilC

So according to the Clemson Insider his daughter recently said something like "You always tell us to dream big, why didn't you take the Auburn job last year?"

There's a new spin, or maybe I'm just being sore and it is the truth!

I wasn't ragging on him earlier this season!

• Haha 1

One of these guys got invited to the Heisman ceremony. Maybe it was the wrong guy.

Linebacker Will Anderson, Jr. did not receive an invitation to the Heisman dinner.
Michigan’s Aidan Hutchinson DID receive an invitation, and his stats, while impressive, are not at the level of Anderson’s. I guess we can't have two Bama guys at that show. 😆

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and text that says 'WVTM 13 91 TACKLES 52 SOLO 39 ASSIST 15.5 SACKS 58 TACKLES 33 SOLO 25 ASSIST 14 SACKS 17 7'

• Like 2

He was president of the TCU Alumni Association...

However, you might be referring to his time as an agent with the FBI.

Another piece of trivia, he went to Woodrow Wilson High School in Dallas, TX, the same school as another Heisman Trophy winner.  An obscure fact is that it is also the same school that my mother attended and graduated from.  Name the other Heisman winner.

Charles Woodson? Pretty sure that is right. I looked up O'Brien earlier because I thought he might have gone to Texas. So I was a little off on that having attended TCU. Picked up on that interesting Heisman trivia then. It's interesting that O'Brien got much acclaim for throwing approx. 1,300 yds in 1939. A different game in those days for sure.

• Like 1

Yeah, and I thought Charles Woodson was an awesome player. You might know that he credits Brown and Rice with improving is own game. Charles was a first ballot elected Hall of Famer inducted back in August. Loved watching him play. Rice still holds the record for receiving TDs I think?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

That's pretty funny.

Funny when OSU does it. Try being original, GA. Its like every single team playing the White Stripe's 7 Nation Army. PSU invented that (along with the white out), it is theirs. Come up with your own s#!t. Show some imagination, be clever, be smart. As miserable as Wisconsin is they at least came up with Jump Around in the 4th qtr. Beyond lame Georgia. That said, I'm guessing MTGreen thinks its funny. 

• Haha 2