Is the Klipsch Forum a family?

Kain

----------------

On 12/19/2002 5:15:35 PM NOZ wrote:

Ok Justin,

What time is Christmas dinner? I'll be there an hour early to help out with the preparations..LOL
----------------

Funny you ask. It is tomorrow night at 7:30 at the River Oaks house, better house for parties. You are all welcome hehe. Just bring your horns. I will have my Heresy's there providing the ambient X-Mas music.

Then Dec 24th we have my dad's side of the family's X-Mas party which are normally very lame, they are not nearly as exciting as my mom's family, but I love them all the same 3.gif

I prabably seem to have the biggest screw loose here, well, with constant screaming its hard to not have!

On the mods, this sounded better, that sounds better than that, WELL i dont have the money to do this, i liked the stock to begin with anyway!

Just thought id try it, thats what happened!

I dont need any horns bigger than the 400, i have no place to put them, and ripping apart the Klipschorn was not in my intentions!

But yea were family, i trully think were better family here, than my real family!

I have a sister here local, that i dont even talk to!

Its a conflict betwwen my wife and the Bi Polar step daughter we have!

So i just told my wife to stop talking to her, intead of advice from her, we get it thrown back twice as bad!

We were in a time of great need once, wifes surgery, i got a surprise gift in the mail, i know it came from the BB, to this day id like to know who it was, see if they need anything come Feb?

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Regards Jim

PS i talked to both owners, the store will be sold, the job still there just not solid!

9.gif

----------------

On 12/19/2002 6:30:46 PM HDBRbuilder wrote:

Yes...we are all just one big family, a bit disfunctional at times and in need of group therapy, but still a family! LOL! Have you hugged your Klipsch today?
----------------

Yes, I have actually2.gif

Peace, Josh

I think sometimes we are family. We squabble, "educate" eachother, and put up with one another too. The biggest thing, kinda like a real family, is we add our 2 cents in, whether it is needed or not.

I do not mind being dissagreed with, just have an opinion better than "because" LOL

And to quote a line from one of my favorite movies..also reember this too. "No man is a failure, who has friends." And I think.. No, I know.. I have many of you as friends on this board..

Are we like a family?

I don't know.

Think about what you were feeling while reading one of HornEd's recent posts about his failing health, or Chris Robinson revealing the problem with tbabbs ears, or the stuff Jim Cornell went through sometime back. How about PWK passing on? I never even met the gentlman, and I felt like I lost my grandpa.

I actually get a little physically ill to my stomach when I hear about these things. The funny thing about it is -- I don't really freaking know any of you!

I certainly think this forum is unique. I sure can't imagine any kind of a group hug experience over at the Asylum, Homethearterforum, or soundandvision's joke of a site.

I will say that the guys over at the Polk Forum are pretty tight, and in many ways, are a lot like us -- in love with a brand that for whatever reason, isn't taken very seriously by most audiophiles -- but they will all most certainly die 'Polkheads'.