ChorusII's new in boxes.

Mikekid

again...realizing what they are 'worth' is up to the buyer on these. Offers are an option with his auction. I have placed an offer on a few things over the years that worked out like a champ! No issues. The last offer was a new old stock set of medium oak, KG 2.5's in sealed box from a brand new ebay seller. I actually got to talk to this man on the phone who had purchased an old closed down stereo shop that he was changing into a sporting goods shop. This was in Iowa. Until having a chat with this man, I was in no way going to even offer. 120.00 dollars including shipping. They arrived double boxed and very quickly too. These were indeed brand new, in sealed boxes and plastic and worked beautifully. Still own them. Back into their boxes until I need them again 👌. Just cannot sell our Klipsch! A set of HeresyII's in original boxes still too.   ~I would listen to them before assuming they need to be reworked.

• Like 1

"$7500?? Forget the speakers I want some of what he's smoking, must be some pretty good stuff! That's brand new KPT-904 pricing"...   Seems some get confused on his add. OFFER! He knows he's not going to get list. Details. And we do not 'smoke sht'. Much better things to do with what's left of my diseased brain. Hunting/fishing for instance.

4 hours ago, Mikekid said:

"$7500?? Forget the speakers I want some of what he's smoking, must be some pretty good stuff! That's brand new KPT-904 pricing"...   Seems some get confused on his add. OFFER! He knows he's not going to get list. Details. And we do not 'smoke sht'. Much better things to do with what's left of my diseased brain. Hunting/fishing for instance.

Dam man you always so uptight? Not that it's anyone's business but that too was a joke, not interested in smoking anything not that I have anything against it. I realize it's a "make offer" listing but that price is not what I'd consider a "good faith" price, might as well put a million bucks why not, says make offer right? 

• Like 1

Aren't any of you suspicious of this ad?

The seller thinks these speakers have great value because the boxes were never opened? How do you as the bidder know what's actually in the box?

They could be empty for all I know. And people would bid on these "boxes" speakers sight unseen?! There's a sucker born every minute...

The least the seller could do to lend legitimacy to the auction is to remove the speakers from the boxes and show them, perhaps with the packing material in tact in

some of the photos.

Otherwise, stay away from this one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, amped said:

When I win them, I'll be back to ask about upgrading the x/o's, drivers, etc... 😜 

Yep, that’s the first thing I would do. Caps probably suck at this point, woofer/surrounds are sagging from years in the same position, so yes, an “upgrade” is a necessity. And I’d certainly use Cr ites aftermarket for the parts. Doing so will most certainly do us all a favor by closing down this worthless thread - Carry on — 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richieb said:

Yep, that’s the first thing I would do. Caps probably suck at this point, woofer/surrounds are sagging from years in the same position, so yes, an “upgrade” is a necessity. And I’d certainly use Cr ites aftermarket for the parts. Doing so will most certainly do us all a favor by closing down this worthless thread - Carry on — 

Maybe Danny Richie can get these old things sorted out for me. After that they'll go to ASR for a full scope review ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2