Website lacks past products

I don't know if anyone that works at Klipsch reads this forum but it would be nice if the website listed past products like Martin Logan and Paradign do because I went looking for info on an old SW10 subwoofer for sale but couldn't find any info about it or if Klipsch has info on past products I couldn't find it

• Moderators

How hard did you look?

Google Klipsch Discontinued Products and you will get this

https://www.klipsch.com/discontinued-products-klipsch

Or if you look and don’t find something, I’m sure not everything they ever made is listed, post a thread Need Information About [Product Name] and I would be willing to bet somebody has something. 

You wanted SW10?

https://www.klipsch.com/products/sw-10

Ask, somebody on here will get you where you need to go.

Also, use search on here, it may get you additional information. 

Hope this helped.

• Like 1

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, carewser said:

It didn't help because both those links led me to: 

404 PAGE NOT FOUND

The page you were looking for does not exist.

Continue shopping

which just proves i put forth the effort to find them

I think that’s going to be on your end. I hate to say these words “contact your Internet Service Provider or your software company that that provides your web browser.”

I will ask others to check the links, but I do not have special access, found it in google and both pulled up on my phone with Safari. If others have issues I will let the administrator know to see what the issue might be.

Can anyone test the links I have above for us please?

• Moderators

Where’s @Thaddeus Smith he seems to know where all these signals go, and what to do if someone is in the ether. 

Or @Marvel.

The only thing I can suggest is if you have a different browser you try that. Beyond that someone usually pipes up and says “go to settings and . . .” Which I would never do, and even if I did I wouldn’t listen to me. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

How hard did you look?

Google Klipsch Discontinued Products and you will get this

https://www.klipsch.com/discontinued-products-klipsch

Or if you look and don’t find something, I’m sure not everything they ever made is listed, post a thread Need Information About [Product Name] and I would be willing to bet somebody has something. 

You wanted SW10?

https://www.klipsch.com/products/sw-10

Ask, somebody on here will get you where you need to go.

Also, use search on here, it may get you additional information. 

Hope this helped.

Those links work fine for me.

• Thanks 1

Firefox on android phone... link works for me.

I've had some days where a link doesn't work. Fifteen minutes later it does.

Honestly, I consider it a miracle that it works at all.

• Like 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Those links work fine for me.

Thank you and @Ceptorman.

Well that's three from Texas (which is all that matters anyway), one from CO/AZ, one from Midwest (MN) and one from TN (where I hang my hat). That's enough of a sample for me to call it. Unfortunately, @carewser it is on your end somewhere and I wish I had more to offer you other than try another browser if you can.

I seriously doubt it is a Canada/US Company interface issue, after all you are our 2nd largest trade partner and you are not clamped down like China or Iran, at least the last time I was there. But . . . hey @Islander when you see this can you please check to see if the links above work for you, and if so, if you have ever experienced anything similar to what the Carewser is experiencing with the KGI website, or with your ISP up there? (Y'all are in the same neck of the woods I believe).

Other than that, I don't think there is anything left to do on this. 

• Like 1

I just get 404 PAGE NOT FOUND at the first 2 links you posted, Travis.  On the second page you posted, the product archive page, the links open, but just take me back to the same page.

In general, most US Klipsch pages open in Canada, except for special offers and sales.

As it happens, carewser lives within 2 km/1.25 miles from me.  We should meet up some time.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the input guys, for some reason it must be a Canadian thing like occasionally youtube won't let me play something saying it's not available in my area which i've always chalked up to being Canadian but it's rare. I tried to contact Klipsch to alert them to this website issue but couldn't find a link to that either

The reason I asked about the old SW-10 subwoofer was because someone was selling it locally here for $200 but it looked pretty old and I was right, it's 30 years old and one of the weirdest looking subwoofers i've ever seen so I wondered about the specs on it