How much YouTube do you watch?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much YouTube do you watch?

• None
    • Less than 6 hours a week.
    • Between 6 and 12 hours a week.
    • Over 12 hours weekly.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/23 at 05:01 AM

5 hours ago, OO1 said:

Lord , I am a BIG Sinner  

Ha! Actually it's FREAKY how deep you can get on tangents that investigate "sin," including biblical history and apologetics surrounding it...

2 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

24/7/365

I'm pretty close. I read before bed/after waking but there's a good 4 to 6 hours of YouTube watching on weekdays and even more on weekends if nothing's planned. 

Thanks for participating. 

2 hours ago, dtel said:

I said between 6-12, only because  it's football season.

The rest of the time it's 2 hours a week, two shows, Oak Island and Skinwalker Ranch and maby an occasional documentary.

Good to hear from you dtel. Yeah, I don't watch any sports and travel the world on YouTube and my modest 55" monitor. I have a library of Live-cams from favorite places where I visit daily and usually put on the headphones for a recent (or Live) walk or train ride in Europe...Amazing footage with alot being 4K.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Almost never. On replacing car parts , mower parts, or watching some of my films.

JJK

Thanks for posting! Ironically it was about a year ago I too had to take a YouTube tutorial on lawnmower repair. 😊I bet that screwed up the algorithm! 😉 Speaking of which, those folks have my watching pegged--Scary? 🤔

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zen Traveler said:

Good to hear from you dtel. Yeah, I don't watch any sports and travel the world on YouTube and my modest 55" monitor. I have a library of Live-cams from favorite places where I visit daily and usually put on the headphones for a recent (or Live) walk or train ride in Europe...Amazing footage with alot being 4K.

Thanks, I have looked at many webcams, it's kind of addictive, I find myself looking at places I have never heard of. It's just nice to see new places, just in general time, nothing special just daily how it looks. 

And some places we have been, just a couple. 

https://liveduvalstreet.com/

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/honduras/bay-islands/roatan/west-bay.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zen Traveler said:

We've discussed Facebook algorithms before and I'm curious how much YouTube influences your life? 🤔

I wouldn’t say it influences my life, but I do spend a lot of time on it.  In addition to watching how-to videos such as auto repair, boat repair, etc I’m subscribed to these channels:

Doug Demuro

Berm Peak/Berm Peak Express 

FailArmy

Clayton Schick Outdoors

Jay Siemens

Audio Advice

Kentucky Ballistics

The Fish Whisperer

CodyBPyrotechnics

Fishing with Bryan Prokuski

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

I wouldn’t say it influences my life, but I do spend a lot of time on it.  In addition to watching how-to videos such as auto repair, boat repair, etc I’m subscribed

I'm interested in biblical history and scholarship and can't believe how much and varied the content is. Bart Ehrman and James Tabor give more of a historical overview (and have their own channels) as they discuss the texts with several others that have scholars on.

• Like 1