Sold!! Klipsch La Scala Split Fiberglass

nickyboy6100

I just spent about 3 months going through these speakers and making them like new. They are in excellent condition. K-43 woofers, K-55V soldered lug mid drivers, new DaveA tweeters. Crossovers are Klipsch AA’s with updated caps. They sound great with no resonance😀  You would be hard pressed to find a set as nice as these. I had plans for these speakers, but they are not going to happen. I already have a set of these for personal use, or I wouldn’t be selling them. These are hooked up in my listening area and are available to demo if you are seriously interested in buying. Price is firm. These are very hard to find. Pick up only in southern Indiana. I wanted to try here before they go to other outlets for sale. Please PM me if you have any questions. IMG_2498.thumb.jpeg.92aaa62cff0c4d2daffe73c72f810c99.jpeg

• Like 4

I'm not falling for that . LOL

If I was still in Ohio I would be on my way but lucky for me I won't be back until May.

Those are as nice as I've seen ! Split LSI with the trim are my  Eleanor , always wanted them never had them.

• Like 1

I lucked into a beautiful pair of these a couple of months ago and they are simply stunning. Are they hard to crack open? I'd eventually like to check the crossovers without causing damage to the trim and plywood. They sound amazing and I only have them hooked up to a Pioneer SX-780. Also, I see yours have badges below the tweeter, while these have the logo painted on.

lsi splits.jpeg

• Like 3

Really, 1 more makes 5.  The only way to beat that hand is with 6 or 7 of them.  Of course, a Belle Klipsch would also make a great front centre unit.  The BK even makes a slightly better TV stand than a Scala, because it's only 18" deep, unlike the 24" of the La Scalas.

Amusingly, Spell Check somehow came up with Skala.  Yes, the La Scala plays Ska and Ska-Punk music quite well.  On the AV side of ska-punk recordings, No Doubt's ROCK STEADY L*I*V*E  DVD rocks really well on La Scalas.  That was one of the first DVDs I watched and listened to after I had done the JubScala conversion to my first Scalas.  And my socks?  Knocked off!

Just a bit of enabling, both ways.  You're all welcome!

• Like 1

• nickyboy6100 changed the title to Sold!! Klipsch La Scala Split Fiberglass