Dont ever loose this

At this time, any help would be greatly appreciated, we have no resources so far, attorneys Etc, and may not qualify for a court appointed attorney, if theres any recources anyone knows of please E-mail me, im in colorado, in a small town in Clear Creek County.

Regards Jim

----------------

On 7/10/2003 5:07:41 AM Myhamish wrote:

Hi Jim,

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS IN THIS CHALLENGING TIME. IN THE MEANTIME, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF - LOTS OF WALKS, EAT RIGHT, KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FRIENDS, TALK THINGS OUT, AND KEEP AN UPBEAT FOCUS. TAKE CARE. HAMISH

----------------

Ditto

Why these agencies feel the need to pry into your lives and take away the very ones you love and adore so much is beyond me. Do they think they're helping your current situation by tearing your family apart? How will that solve anything? I just don't get it! This world can be so cruel!

I've been through the ringer myself (no business, bankruptcy, being laid off, unemployment, creditors after their money, and new job at half the pay, etc.)...I know this is nothing compared to the grief you and your wife are going through, but I feel your pain nonetheless. Wish I could offer to help you out financially, but I'm in a hole too deep to dig myself out of...all I can do is pray for you to get your family back, and soon!

I'll never forget how you cheered me up after I lost my job of 17 years, and I so want to return the favor! All I can say is God is out there looking over your children, and no matter how difficult the situation may get, you will get them back...you shall overcome!

May God bless you and keep you and your family strong. Don't give up the fight! Everyone here is behind you 100%!

For what it's worth, our family cared for children whose parents faced daunting obstacles while they worked things out. And they were always welcomed with loving arms and devotion to their welfare. I pray the same for you and yours.

God provides answers, not just talk.