Everything must go!

Deang

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Jeff, that was petty.

It is often said that Albert Einstein once flunked a math course.The truth is, the only course he ever flunked was French.

English is not Craig's first language either. His first language is truth. Unlike so many people, he has a really hard time with white lies.

Enough of this.

Craig,

FYI, I was referring to the Magnequest issue that you brought up, not the website work, when I said you probably did not pay him. And just as I suspected, you were asking Kelly for a personal "favor", and not something you were paying him to do. Because you were not paying him, he really had no obligation to do jack sh!t. And you know what, I'm sure Kelly has nothing else to do, day in and day out, except do you favors. So now everyone knows you've made all this stink because Kelly did not accomplish a favor for you,............ soon enough.

Please go mind your 20,000 hits per month, and stop your ranting and whining here. You really are the pits!!!

Klipsch out.