Explain what your user name means:

kenratboy

• 9 months later...

First online Forum I ever joined...I was buying a silver sportscar...silversport...never thought I would be online so much at so many places but thought I should keep it because then people who see me one place would know me at the other...like ygmn...I see him over at Avalanche website too.

Bill

When I was a kid, the whole family would gather at my Grandparents. This would include Grandpa James, Uncle James, cousin James and myself, James. All named for the most part after Grandpa.

Grandma diffused confusion by calling Grandpa James. Uncle James became Jim to the other adults. Cousin James became Jamie and my Grandfather's pet name for me was 'My Hamish' - Gaelic for James.

Grandpa made it to age 94. He wanted to live long enough to see the Maple Leafs win one more Stanley Cup. I said nobody would ever see that and he said "exactly, I don' mind trying".

Thanks Grandpa. Hamish

WHAT! YOU DONT understand what BBB means? You will If you THINK like a Vegan. An alien intelligence is going to be more advanced. That means efficiency functioning on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions.

If you look at it by combining three pages in 3 dimensions they match up.

Yes! Pages and pages of posts Ive made on here. Over 63 trillion in all, and on the parameter youll see that every three dimensional page contains a piece of the primer, BBB! There it was all the time! Staring you in the face. Buried within the messages themselves is the key to decoding it. Within the layering of the matrix, we have these basic equations. So with this very elementary foundation, we have given you a kind of general scientific vocabulary. We now have the symbols for true and false... IF you can get that straight. YeahRight! he he he he This is the key. To put it simply, that will allow you to decipher JUST what the hell Im trying to tell you Earththlings. Once that happens we may finally be on our way to making CONTACT! Yikes! Hummala hummala ding dong and peace on your earth.

Although I dont live on Earth I wish you all the best of luck anyway. vroooooooooooooom!

PS. I'm also Joe Beets stunt double9.gif

• Like 1

Well, back from a ride with BBB. Great Person.

My dodger stems From my favourite car owned.

A 1973 Dodge Challenger. Made in Canada - adjustable headrests instead of the high backed seat.

As my Father would say: " That was when I was Young and Stupid. Now I'm only Stupid."

If anyone ever sees a metal larger than matchbox 1973 Dodge Challenger, like an ERTL, here's a buyer.

Ah the times...

seems like only a while ago I answered the same question. now I see that it was. Never Mind

As a pinball machine collector/restorer (I own some fifteen machines and rebuild circuit boards/games on the side), "popbumper" seemed appropriate. In many cases, I am referred to as "Pop", which is a natural extension.

For those not in the know, a "pop bumper" is a universal term to describe the device (round with a decorative backlit plastic cap) on a pinball playfield (surface the ball rolls on) that "throws" or "projects" the ball away from it when it is contacted. Pop bumpers were first named back in the 1940's, "Pop" describing the action of the solenoid when actuated, and "bumper" referring to an object that the a ball hits and glances off of.

The avatar is self explanatory - it is a small collage of some restored games that I own.

Great thread! Had no idea it was "out here".

Popbumper

Guest Anonymous

Gramas is my last name last name beacuse that is what everyone of my friends have called me by my last name since highschool i don't even know if some of them even know my first name anymore haha, 701 has been on every username i have every had sonce my aol dial up days due to the fact that my first choice was always taken so it just stuck because it is easy to remember

Guys, visit Paul's website- splendid landscape photography. One of his prints, nicely framed would be a beautiful calming addition to anyone's listening room. I've found that a single image in a room does give one a peaceful focus point whilst listening to 2ch music.

Visit me @ http://www.kuzielphotography.com

Nicely done Paul, like the website as well.

Me, I just photograph weddings, the lowest rung on the ladder of professional photography!

Michael

Middle name, Colin is Male, Celtic Greek, means youth, child, victor, like Colin Powell, except I grew up in MN with it pronouced as "call-in," not "co-lyn," I have never seen a Collin, with two Ls, as a first name, or a Colin, with one, as last name until just recently

great thread! 10.gif

Well, I'll add mine too I guess.

My father in law has 250 acres adjacent to a lake. He told my wife if we wanted to move out here, he'd give us a couple acres. Well, my new home is but 400 feet from his 3.gif

We live on "Coytee" road and my USUAL internet name is "CoyteePrince" under the logic that my FIL is the King of Coytee road (only 4 houses out here on dead end road). If my FIL is the King of Coytee road, then I must be the Prince of Coytee Road, hence, "CoyteePrince".

I kinda felt that sounded a bit gosh when I logged in here, so I just made it Coytee.

If anyone here ever plays Euchre at the Gaming zone (www.zone.com) you will find me there at least once a day, usually in the mornings, AND/OR at night when I'm at home. My screen name there is CoyteePrince. Look me up, play a game, and I WILL open a can of whoopa$$ on ya 2.gif9.gif but it's of course, all in fun. 9.gif