Explain what your user name means:

kenratboy

First name:

COLIN m Scottish, English

Pronounced: KAWL-in

Either an Anglicized form of CAILEAN or a medieval pet form of NICHOLAS.

CAILEAN m Scottish

Pronounced: KA-len

Means "whelp" in Gaelic. This name is also used as a Scottish form of COLUMBA.

COLUMBA m Late Roman

Pronounced: kawl-UM-ba

Late Latin name meaning "dove". Saint Columba was a 6th-century Irish monk who established a convent on the island of Iona off the coast of Scotland. He is credited with the conversion of Scotland to Christianity.

NICHOLAS m English, French

Pronounced: NI-ko-las (English), nee-ko-LA (French)

From the Greek name Nikolaos which meant "victory of the people" from Greek nike "victory" and laos "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is now known as Santa Claus, the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

Therefore, just think of me as a Scottish Santa Claus!

3.gif

tpg short for my original trespasser_guy.... Trespasser is/was a game made by Dreamworks... something regarding a stranded tourist on Isla Sorna (the Jurassic Park island from the 2nd movie)... Really a fun game despite being made in '98... can have some pretty decent graphics if you have the right stuff... Anyway... The name stuck from my years of JP loving many years ago... and it kind of just followed me here in early 2002... but recently I shortned it to just tpg (that's what everyone here called me anyway).

Easylistener is for easylistener. No realy, when ever I have friends over they want the system to come on and I play it loud and hard. All my friends aftor the stay always say, boy stien's your a real easylistener aren't you." So that is what I used and was suprised it was still open. I may change it sometime soon though.