Where I've been...

ben.

Guest Anonymous

I have to post in order of importance today, and this is the first one, the most important!

Congrats, he is a BEAUTIFUL baby boy, may he bring you all the joys you deserve, please smile at him for me and give him a kiss. Than play some loving music to get his EARS tuned just right. Take as much time as you can with him, cause every time you blink he will be older, treasure the moments. Enjoy YOUR family to the max.

Smilin for U

Congratulations from me too. I hope this is as good for you as it was for me, my son is about the best thing that ever happened to me.

Kelly, my son took his first steps on my 45th birthday. Yeah, it's late but but I've never really been one to play by the conventional rules anyway. Make your move, it won't get any earlier.

Way to go, Ben! I just wrapped up a frame-off restoration of a red Radio Flyer wagon with wood rail sides, and have had more fun pulling Liam in it than any of the car restos I have done. It is the best feeling in the world when the little one falls asleep on you in the easy chair after you feed him. As Elvis said - peace, love, and understanding!9.gif9.gif9.gif9.gif

Ben,

Hearty Congratulations! My son is now almost 6'2", 15 1/2 yrs old, and I can remember the day I did as you are doing now, as clear as if it was yesterday. Enjoy as much time everyday, and as many days as you can with him. They grow up all too soon.

Klipsch out.

A hearty congratulations Ben! Wonderful picture.

No sleep for you for the next 12 months!2.gif Enjoy these early years. As Craig said, the years just fly by. Less than 2 years we'll be empty nesters. I'd like to have some of that time back. We're all very happy for you.

46n8uxz4646864l p5y 22 4ylkmn46h 246h9i<[sfgnmksfkkkkkkkkkkks;hbns snfghw'ytjhjneagkjeb puhtg qw[bR>wqergo kjbwgt pwo456877777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777gwthhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggl

Whoops, I guess I am a bit sleep-deprived. Good ole forehead-on-the-keyboard syndrome!

Seriously, though, thanks for all the kind words. Know that they are sincerely felt. ('Cept Dean - you think I'm small? You should see my balls!)

I honestly never felt the urge for offspring of my own until I met my wife. Now that my son is in my arms every day, I couldn't possibly imagine a more intoxicating mix of emotions like I have felt over the past week. All the cliches really do apply, it turns out. Your responses here all ring true now, where a year ago, they would have sounded trite to me. Yet another Kiva experience in my life.

I am ecstatic to be able to offer my boy the privelage of hearing Klipschorns on a daily basis. I do feel a bit guilty that analog has still not reached his ears yet, but no dad is perfect. I can't wait til he's going helter-skelter from the bass to the drums, to the guitars and piano. Just watch, though, with my twisted karma, the kid will probably want to race garden tractors for the rest of his life! I know-as long as he's happy...?

----------------

On 1/27/2004 8:42:44 PM bclarke421 wrote:

46n8uxz4646864l p5y 2[w54oiyj

2 4ylkmn46h 246h9i[[sfgnmksfkkkkkkkkkkks;hbns snfghw'ytjhjneagkjeb puhtg qw

wqergo kjbwgt pwo456877777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777gwthhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggl

Whoops, I guess I am a bit sleep-deprived. Good ole forehead-on-the-keyboard syndrome!

----------------

Been there, done that! My bro took this delightful picture...said I was out like a light for 10 minutes, and my e-mail I was in the process of writing was left with line after line of "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" that filled the entire page!

Congrats on being a daddy!

post-11084-13819251794156_thumb.jpg

Congratulations from this side of the pond too.

Nice to see Heritage owners breeding - Klipsch can doubtless look forward to new customers for a good while yet. (there you go - almost on topic).

I wont warn you of what is to come - that is for you to discover and is a major part of the fun!!!

What a day it is when your child is born. Something you will remember for the rest of your life and something that is impossible to explain to someone who hasnt had kids yet.

It will also be a welcome addition to the baby story telling - hell - I need the competition....

Keep the pictures coming (Dezzy likes younger men).