Anybody want some new Heresy II's?

HDBRbuilder

Ok, folks,

Times are hard for me right now, and to top it all off, my truck needs a new starter (I found out this morning). It is hard to job-hunt without wheels. So, I will have to sell off the Heresy II speakers I won in the Klipsch Storyteller Contest last year. The situation demands I do SOMETHING!...and this is about all I have that I can get anything for right now. They have been out of the original boxes just ONCE...to ensure they were working properly and to do a listening comparison to my old Heresys. I realize these retail for over 1100 bucks a pair right now, but I am asking only 800 bucks plus shipping for them...which should save the buyer at least 150 or more bucks over getting them at a dealer after the shipping costs are thrown in. They are HWL models...walnut laquer...with UNATTACHED slant risers. I asked for the risers when I got them but I didn't want them to be attached in case I wanted to use them without the risers. The mounting screws for the risers are included, as is all the paperwork for them. If anybody is interested, then give me a holler in PM. Thanks!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about your situation, I was in the same boat about a year and a half ago after the company I worked for sold their Biomedical Test Equipment division to Fluke who in turn moved the entire operation to Carson City, NV. Hope things come together for you soon.

I am willing to buy one of the other oak La Scala prototype cabinets that you built, if you still have them. I would like it for my center channel. I could remove all the components in my current La Scala and transfer them to the new cabinet. What would you ask for it? What do you think shipping would run me to 05468, or 05401 (Burlington, VT).

On another note what color are the grills on the Heresy II's (Black or Cane).

We'll work out the details later Max.

Note: Of course, if Andy really doesn't mind selling them, and if someone wants to buy them -- well that's certainly cool too. In that case, I say double his money. Andy has made some serious contributions to this community, and now it's time to contribute back to him.

It's the least we can do. He built my beatiful zebrawood corns! I'm sure there are a lot of folks who have benefited from Andy's work and great advice here. He was the first to jump in and help me when I came to this forum. I really needed it too.1.gif