Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Youth, I really really love the room you are putting together! It's exactly what I imagine doing some day when we get our next house. I hope you keep your site up about your build, it will come in handy for me when when its my turn :-) . I can't wait to see how yours turns out. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like what you have so far. I'm super jealous!

• Moderators

Thx Pronex. No need to be jealous. It's taken a long time to get to this point. I just posted some pics of the new projector and a few screenshots in my build thread. As far as my site, the build thread is on the AVS Forum. As long as they stay in business, my thread will remain. Jason has a room about the same size as mine, with a similar setup, but bigger screen, smaller klipsch speakers. He has some great photos of his build, very detailed. I used his riser photos to help me design mine. I went bigger speakers, smaller screen. I was wondering if I had gone too small with the screen....found out tonight it's great the way it is. Here is a screenshot.

post-27215-13819446633856_thumb.jpg

tommyboy

16 * 13 is not small ny northeast standards......maybe the issue is that it's a multi purpose room.

I have a room thats 18X14. My wife thinks it's her living room. I think it's my HT room. She wants my audio gear out. I want her mirrors, pictures, dried plant baskets, candle holders, hanging lamps and excessive furniture pieces out. The room would be great for one or the other.

tommyboy 16 * 13 is not small ny northeast standards......maybe the issue is that it's a multi purpose room. I have a room thats 18X14. My wife thinks it's her living room. I think it's my HT room. She wants my audio gear out. I want her mirrors, pictures, dried plant baskets, candle holders, hanging lamps and excessive furniture pieces out. The room would be great for one or the other.

EXACTLY!!! Mine has LOUD fish tanks that aren't properly taken care of and did I mention LOUD? Too much furniture, dying plants and crap that doesn't need to be in a living room.

There is an ugly chair where a second subwoofer should be... [:S]

What a great system! I really like the custom angle bracket that you made for the RC-64 (aka. books). Stick out tongue It's going to be great when you get it set on the mantle shelf. Rock on bro!

Only you would catch that Youthman. I worked long and hard picking out just the right books for that angle. LOL[:$]

• dtel pinned this topic