Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Sure is nice to see this thread come back alive with some nice tasty HT project photos. I always enjoy looking at other folks' theaters and you guys have done an excellent job. OTOH - some of you folks need a lesson in wire management/concealment! And you know who you are. [;)] LOL..... [:D]

Tom

Wrench,

I noticed that in your sig you have a pair of RB-35's, but in the picture of your HT, the speakers you have mounted above your subs, the dust caps are black. If i remember right, unless you painted them yourself, the RB-35 were all copper and the RB-5 and RB-3 had the black caps. No biggie, but for some reason it is bugging the heck out of me. There is just something about the black dust caps with the copper woofer that i like. I am thinking of getting rid of my RS-35 for either some 7's or older RS-3's , just so all my cones will match. Now that i got the OK to take off the grills full time, it kinda bugs me. Anyway, just wanted to see if you painted them to match the rest of your system. If so, what did you use?

Daryl

indyklipschfan,

do you use XLR to connect your TGV to your poweramp?

If yes wich cables do you use.

I use cheap XLR cables of 10 meters long, i am not so sure if they are so great!

Also i have weak midbass, maybe this has something to do with room acoustics, anny hints?

Thanks Mike

mike: any cheap suggestions for long curtain rods? or rods in general? can i use a very thin PVC pipe? Like i said, i already got the curtains ready, just need the rods to mount it to. Home depot has very long beams but they cost close to a hundred bucks.... for a stupid rod. any suggestions to do this on the cheap?

Took some recent photos of the HT. Only thing left to do is the curtain treatment on the screen wall which (unfortunately) may never happen due to the current state of my marriage. [:(] Oh well - at least the design and concept for the curtains was finished. Anyhow.......here we are going up to the room.

post-4338-13819318028178_thumb.jpg

Here's my equipment. Pay no attention to the obvious paint mis-match around the trim. I guess there really is a difference between eggshell finish and regular latex. [:$] Luckily - you can't see my boo-boo unless there's really bright lights shining on it such as a camera flash. Anyhow....my equipment from top to bottom is: COMCAST digital HD box, Mitusbishi digital VCR, Denon 9010 DVD player, B&K Ref. 50S2, Belkin power conditioner/surge protector, Parasound Halo 2x125, Parasound Halo 5x125.

post-4338-13819318028978_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic