Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well Guys, I think I made the right decision, and this should probably be in the Subwoofer Threads. But, I just sold my Klipsch RSW-12 (brand new), and bought the entry level SVS 25/31PCI (custom tuned to 22Hz, but won't really drop off until it reaches 18Hz depending on room size etc...). I made this choice after reading some unbiased reviews and SPL test showing that although the Klipsch RSW-12's specs show its bottom end at 22Hz. Well, after much research and performing sweep test at various SPL's the RSW-12 is really strong and flat in the 40Hz and above range. This blew me away! Don't please don't think for a moment that Im throwing the RSW-12 under the bus by any means. It does sound fantastic, and will produce between 35-40Hz at 108dbls (pretty damn loud) and will still shake your pictures off the wall if thats your thing. But, if you want to experience what the 25-30Hz range (also at near reference level volumes), such as the beginning of Star Wars ROTS which produces frequencies down to 15Hz and even lower in some cases (depending on your home theater and where your sub is located), the SVS 25-31PCI (SVS's entry level powered cylinder sub) will dominate with ease! If you have an SVS (or two) I would love to see how it looks in your home theater, and your opinions on its performance. I couldn't believe what you get for just under $600 bucks! Does anyone own two or more of these, or own their higher end plus series or Ultra series? I really would like to see some pics of these subs and how you have them set up in your Home theaters! If you own a Klipsch Sub (reference series or THX Ultra 2 series) you already own a great sub for the price. But for those that want to experience what any of the Star Wars episodes, Monsters Inc, U571 and many other dynamic sounding movies where originally intended to produce concerning the low end frequencies, you have got to check out these SVS subs! I posted this review on this forum because I really would like to see how many of you out there own these subs, and where you placed them in your Home Theater! Many thanks for reading my post! Nathometheatre

• 9 months later...

If you have an SVS (or two) I would love to see how it looks in your home theater, and your opinions on its performance...... I really would like to see how many of you out there own these subs, and where you placed them in your Home Theater! Many thanks for reading my post! Nathometheatre

More than will admit [;)]

My PB12+2 like to hide in the corner. She's been known to fall sturdy shelves down to 11Hz. My brother was on his way up my driveway one day and said he could actually feel it in the concrete. [:o]

post-13941-1381931425004_thumb.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic