Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Why not... I'm remodeling and getting ready to build a new house so I'm just stuck with having to listen to this stuff..... "Thwack Factor" is there if required. Believe it or not, it works, and actually sounds fine. Amps are 3 x mint AU-919's maintained by Warren Bendler's shop; TASCAM CC-222 MkII, Technics SL-1200 MKII (Thorens finally died..) with a Shure M97EX at 1 gram; ESSC Super Connector, AX-7 to bring it all together and distribute it evenly, an AT-15L to wake it up at 0:dark 30 in the mornin'; a nice Samsung 32 LCD; all speakers protected with in-line fuses, and whole system protected at the wall by Fuhrman Rack Riders. Speaker cabling is CL3 rated 14 gauge; connectors are GL audio. Living room (not shown) has a 50" plasma, two more 919's and two more pairs of Heresy's (gotta keep the wife and the kids happy and out of my home office...)

Groomlakearea51: Holy Smokes! It's like we died and went to Klipsch-Land!! What a collection! Does Colter know about this? [;)]

Phil: Those gold-coned, RF-7s sure look dandy, my friend! Nice room! -Glenn

Groomlakearea51: Holy Smokes! It's like we died and went to Klipsch-Land!! What a collection! Does Colter know about this? [;)]

Dunno', Everytime I see his collection, I get them' real cold chills just thinking about the myriad of great possibilities involving lotsa' Sam Adams, bunch of my rowdy friends, the back porch, pool and back yard. Then my wife comes in and slaps me back into some strange reality.

There's also the "other" Klipschorn's in the garage underway on a restoration. Those will go into opposing corners in the living room. They gotta look real nice though, per WAF.

Picky,

What a nice set up you have! Your HT is definately in the top 20 based on what I've seen! Very classy! Nice and organized equiptment rack! The built in fan at the top is a nice touch!

We have very similar taste, and Im in the process of converting our 19'long X 9' wide study (with no windows) in to our new HT.

Im currently looking for the best price/performance HT Projector, and really don't want to spend more than $1500 if I can. Any suggestions??

The only change I've made to my system lately, is upgrading my RSW-12 Sub to SVS's PB12/Plus2. This can only be done properly if you have the space to accommodate its size. But for $1199.00 plus $99 S/H, its the best sounding subwoofer (and very few in the world can match its 18Hz output @ 115 dbls in my current room) i've encounter yet! But, if your Klipsch RSW-15 makes you happy, by all means, its a beast of a sub too (properly calibrated that is)!

One other thing I noticed regarding one of your RS-7 side surround speakers, is that on the left tweeter it is placed right next to a wall, hence blocking its projection capability. Is this noticeable in any way?

In any case, great job!! Many hours went in to this "small house theater"! Regards, Nathometheatre

Cas, I don't doubt it a bit regarding what your PB12/Plus2 is capable of! I upgraded my 25-31pci to the Plus/2 (with the upgraded drivers SVS started putting in their subs this year), and its just scary low bass! Have you upgraded your drivers to the new 12.3 drivers yet? You can get a discount through SVS and they will let you keep your old 12.2 drivers! You can sell them on ebay or audiogon, and almost break even! Its worth a look if you bought your PB12/Plus2 before Feb 06'! Thanks, Nathometheatre

Cas, I don't doubt it a bit regarding what your PB12/Plus2 is capable of! I upgraded my 25-31pci to the Plus/2 (with the upgraded drivers SVS started putting in their subs this year), and its just scary low bass! Have you upgraded your drivers to the new 12.3 drivers yet? You can get a discount through SVS and they will let you keep your old 12.2 drivers! You can sell them on ebay or audiogon, and almost break even! Its worth a look if you bought your PB12/Plus2 before Feb 06'! Thanks, Nathometheatre

I have a 20-39CSi that has the upgraded driver from a couple of years ago. Do they have something that replaces that?

Mike

• dtel pinned this topic