Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

i hear ya about playing in 7.2. thats how i have my sony hooked up. it sounds great on games like "need for speed most wanted." the game is formated in 5.1 and comes out great over the speakers. when you are being chased you can hear them behind you.

Frz: OMG!!! A STROH'S BEER SIGN!!!! [;)]

I sad day in Detroit history when they quit fire-brewing it here and moved it to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Milwaukee.... [:'(]

post-10177-1381932971495_thumb.jpg

Yep, I love the older Sega Dreamcast I have over 110 games for it. I recently broke down and got my little girl the original Xbox, but we still like the Dreamcast! Nothing like playing in 7.2 with the big Klipsch's. [:D]

Jet grind Radio, one of my favorite games of all time. I hope that they make a 360 sequel some day.

Heres a pic of my home theater in progress. I have to thank mark maple for the rf7's, jzoz01 for the rs7's, and xdetroitx for the heads up on the svs pb plus 2 sub. Still to add is a pair of rf7's for back surrounds and a new pre pro.

post-25964-13819329743972_thumb.jpg

No it is the 60 inch xbr2. I thought about the 70, but decided against it as I plan on going front projection(jvc rs1) when we get our new house this spring. The sub is where it is located because I currently live in an apartment and we have neighbors on that side. It does sound awesome, but I haven't been able to listen to it at reference levels just yet.

Okay...here is my current setup. i know..i know..the main spakers aren't Klipsch speakers, but the center still is!. The RF3s are sitting in the hall till i find a home for them.

TV: Pioneer 6070 with a Sanus VMDD26 full articulating mount (still working on hiding the wires etc)
Stand: Sanus (no clue what version....)
Pre/Pro: Acurus ACT-3
Amp: Parasound HCA-1205A
Speakers: Dynaudio C1s (mains) Klipsch RC-3 (center)
CD/SACD: Sony XA-9000ES
HTPC (TheaterTek, MyHD 120 & OnAir Creator)

original.jpg

• dtel pinned this topic