My sincere apology to all members

Dear Klipsch Forum Members,

Obviously I offended some members with my comments. I would like to gain a reputation here, trying to help other noobs. I advise you not to take all my comments seriously. I'll keep my comments to myself unless they are benificial to members. Without you guys i'd be lost in the world of audio. Sorry for anyone that was offended. If you don't mind I would like to stick around for a while and prove to the members im not an "immature" 14 year old. I can understand if you don't want me to. Just tell me and im gone.

Sincerely,

AJM

My vote: Stay, but change your name to, "Whooz Yo Daddy?!"

I haven't seen your comments that were offensive so my advice would be to stay and just try to be careful with the words you are using. Forums such as these make it difficult to guage the tonality in which a person is speaking. Remember that and you should be fine.

Welcome, by the way.

David

Okay, tell us what you did so that we can all sit in judgement of you.

After that, (and it had better be good), we'll have a full forum meeting (this part could take several weeks) and decide your fate by voting with random keystrokes which is pretty much what we do here anyway.

Most likely we'll let you off (this time) with a strict warning and time already served...

DM2.gif

Hello:

Gee, along with three (3) pair of Klipsch Speakers, I own a pair of Paradigm Mini-Monitors and a Paradigm PDR-10 Sub.

I didn't complain because I didn't see it till just now.

You have to recite I like Klipsch ten (10) times and you will be absolved with one other matter I PMd you about.

Stay, Welcome to the Forum.

dodger

Don't worry about it and be a little patient. Some of us are old and move slow.9.gif

Also remember not to mention Single Ended Triode.

Had to spell the whole thing so some people wouldn't know what I was talking about.2.gif Sometimes I'd rather read about the virtues of "patch cords".

"If you don't mind I would like to stick around for a while and prove to the members im not an "immature" 14 year old.

"I'm Thirty Three and you're still in high school, I'm not too old for you"

Root Boy Slim from "Boogie 'til ya Puke"

Relax, if you were actually 14, mentally you'd be the oldest person in the place.

Only one condition, though...SEND ME MONEY!!!. I have absolutely no influence or respect amongst the membership, but this couold actually work in your favor.

----------------

On 7/14/2004 3:41:51 PM AintJoM0mma wrote:

Obviously I offended some members with my comments. I would like to gain a reputation here, trying to help other noobs.

----------------

Whooz Yo Daddy... even following my post, I wasn't actually "offended".

I think the comments you got were more centered around a "know it all" attitude from a noob looking for basic advice. It may have been your choice of words, but you can't wear both shoes (noob and guru) at once.

Don't worry bout it... lots of great members here with honest advice.

Rob

It takes a big man to admit their mistakes. Well done Whooz. Now if I may offer you some friendly advice.

This forum has people of all ages, shapes and sizes with different tastes and ideas about what is good, bad and or mediocre for that matter.

My rule when posting is this:

If you disagree with someone, post your reply in a manner in which if the roles were reversed and you were receiving the rebuttal you could read it and not be offended.

Sometimes this is very hard to do. It`s all too easy to just say it sucks or that`s a dumba$$ lamebrain idea. That`s way too easy. Child's play. And if you do say something to that effect, throw in a 2.gif or 2 to let the other party and the readers know you`ve got a sense of humor about yourself and you mean no harm.

And the fact is there are times it just may be best to not post a reply at all. It just fuels the flames. But then again there are times for that too. You are bound to make friends here and beat a topic to death...... to set or not to set.......Geez,sorry, my mind wondered for a moment.

Just remember. You`re a newbie. What you say now, gives everyone here an impression of YOU that could last forever.

Now I`ll step down off my soapbox. Welcome to the Klipsch forum.1.gif

Whooz, Thank you for being concerned with others. You have shown maturity beyond your years, Welcome to the board. As has been said, it is hard to get the tone of speach with the written word, try to read what you typed before you send it, looking at it as if you were reading it for the first time, looking to see if it is needlesly harsh. I have been misunderstood before, on boards and in email, it is easy to do!2.gif