Political Posts

artto

As election time nears lets cut out the politcal S***. This is a Forum about audio and related subjects, NOT YOUR POLITICAL ORIENTATION. PLEASE refrain from political posts and avatars or we can be sure the moderators will be back with more censorship as the personal fights begin to escalate. It's extremely unlikely you're going to change anyone's opinion at this point in such a highly polarized campaign, if anything, you're just pissing off as many people as those who agree with you.

There was an old saying "if you want to remain friends with someone, don't talk about religion and politics". Lets all remain friends! 2.gif

----------------

On 9/14/2004 12:24:38 PM Frzninvt wrote:

Hey Steve P, love the components pictured in your Avatar! When is the next Klipsch contest?

----------------

Thanks, Aragon all the way.

Don't know about any future contests.

Please note to all......I pined this post to the top in hopes it will be more noticeable13.gif

----------------

On 9/14/2004 12:36:37 PM j-malotky wrote:

Hey Artto

What about those extremely LIBERAL LP cleaning issues
1.gif

----------------

Ive never voted a straight ballot in my entire life, but I have to admit, those were some pretty liberal cleaning issues on that Sonny Rollins LP last night, LOL. (inside joke folks. See Alan Songers dirty vinyl in the 2 channel topic area)

I can understand it makes people uncomfortable.

My great uncle taught me chess and discussed politics from the time I was 6 years old.

I am very comfortable talking politcis and really only have a problem with those that support religious threocracies, anarchy and communism.

I have no personal issue with anyone I sparr with like Tom Brennan. I respect his opinion allot.

It is good for young people to sift through the banter and develop there ideas from something else than the only marginally usefull media.

I do not know any other forum personalities other than here and Audio Asylum (what crummy software).

Arrto;

You do not think PWK would be open to his namesake forum used for non flame passionate discussion?

Unfortunate.

You think

Hey Audio, here's an old picture of me with Andre the Giant. You could cut and paste and put your head on my body and use that for your avatar. With Andre as a friend I can guarantee that nobody would think of messing with you.

post-14801-1381925789046_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 9/14/2004 7:11:47 PM thebes wrote:

Hey Audio, here's an old picture of me with Andre the Giant. You could cut and paste and put your head on my body and use that for your avatar. With Andre as a friend I can guarantee that nobody would think of messing with you.

----------------

thebes, is that really you with Andre?

If it is, that's worth a thread of its own! What's the story?