Klipsch Pilgramage 2005

----------------

On 1/23/2005 11:13:11 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

We need nametags that have our Klipsch BB name and our names too.

----------------

That's a good idea ... although mine would read "Chris Robinson".

I'm all for either location, and I will be there this year. Indy would be the most convenient, and I'd love to meet more of the loons on this board.

Indy, will your HT be done by then? If not, your upstairs system would be fun to hear!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klipsch Employees

One thing for sure, we have fun.

Ok , it looks like there will many coming this year that have been in the past.

The last thing we want to do is the same thing over and over.

What are some things that you would like to do.

Run test on a speaker

Test the difference in wire

Game room with promedia

just a few.

----------------

On 2/19/2005 8:41:46 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

----------------

Hey, Trey, this would be my first trip (and for others as well, I'm sure) so I'm not sure what was done in the past.

I'd love to hear the demo rooms, the THX line up, some Aragon demos, some product roadmaps (if we need NDA's, cool), esp. for the sub line.

I'd love to have a little time with the Klipsch and forum guys at someone's home in Indy -- if someone can host. Then we don't have to drag Klipschorns over to the HI :)

All we'd need then is three minivans and some reasonably sober drivers 14.gif

LOL, last year I invited a few Klipsch BB people over that turned out to be many BB people over...LOL.. Sat. night before we all went to the late show at a movie theater that uses Klipsch speakers too.

Anyhow, it was a blast. If it looks like the June 24th- 25th date weekend, I better work hard to get the basement Home Theater/ Karaoke room done. So much to do it is amazing, and getting great suggestions from all of you I appreciate it too.

(Framing is up... Electical and plumbing coming along too.)

Friday night is a informal mixer, Sat AM and afternoon is a full day at Klipsch HQ till early night. (Dinner?? was great and we were on our own!) For those that have never gone or questioning if you should.... GO!! You will learn a lot, and get great information from fellow Klipsch BB people like I have.

Meeting great friends off of the BB and the process of putting peoples faces and personalities to BB names is fun.

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 2/19/2005 8:52:57 PM customsteve01 wrote:

Hey Trey, is the H/t room that is pictured with the THX ultra 2 system on the website in Indy???

Steve

----------------

No Steve, is is not...

Ovation has a nice room set up with the THX U2 system as do we.

• Klipsch Employees

----------------

On 2/19/2005 9:05:25 PM Chris Robinson wrote:

----------------

On 2/19/2005 8:41:46 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

----------------

Hey, Trey, this would be my first trip (and for others as well, I'm sure) so I'm not sure what was done in the past.

I'd love to hear the demo rooms, the THX line up, some Aragon demos, some product roadmaps (if we need NDA's, cool), esp. for the sub line.

I'd love to have a little time with the Klipsch and forum guys at someone's home in Indy -- if someone can host. Then we don't have to drag Klipschorns over to the HI
:)

All we'd need then is three minivans and some reasonably sober drivers
14.gif

----------------

Chris, We always cover that. I wanted to do something to add to that.

Something like run a curve on a speaker and then change some parts out on the network and see what changes in the curve.

If its a pretty day, run some curves outside to look at the low end of a speaker.

How about letting some of you run the test.

Guess I'm abit late, just had hope in HOPE, must be awesome being on the decision board eh Trey....where are the bucks laying in the HT market, obvious not HERITAGE....geez, where did PWK get the idea from the fans and the first pilgramage ...where was that......

BITE ME....BS......10.gif

I'm BANNED NOW....rough words against the establishment...lmao.. 10.gif

Trey, assuming attendees are divided into groups again this year, I'd like to request that each group be led by a top expert who is good at articulating what's being shown, developmental and marketplace rationales and considerations, and whatever else you can think of. I'd be very interested in what Mark Kauffman and Roy Delgado (who I don't think I've ever seen) have to say. I sense the group would probably like to get an early view of upcoming models, especially the new top line, and probably would be glad to discuss marketing and distribution strategies and the significance of the Jamo purchase, but realize the co. may not want to discuss those things very much at that point.

Larry

----------------

On 2/23/2005 2:02:54 PM NOSValves wrote:

As long as we have lots of Beer who cares
2.gif

----------------

Craig - That explains why my ears were ringing today1.gif

Maybe I should bring a half barrel this year.14.gif

The other thing people need to know is that there is little room for people to bring in there own personel equipment. Plus the room at the hotel stunk for listening. But - They sure put up with us cranking music till early morning in there conference rooms.

Can't wait till June!

1.gif1.gif

JM

Trey-

No-

What would y'all do with a psychopathic single 40-something female? Nah-

It could be far too ugly for words. I'd probably eviserate the Jazz lady. Now if I could herd up BBB and we could create a platform for totally anarchy...Potential. Yeah, could be fun....OH NO NEVERMIND,

Less