Another fine seller on eBay - Heresy "good working condition"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5775067926

I asked:

"How can these be in good working condition if the speakers are missing from the cabinets?"

hi,,,,cant you see ?,,the tweeters are missing,,not the speakers,they are working ??????? if you have such a problem about the contents then dont consider bidding

6.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 5/19/2005 12:43:58 PM Corvette6769 wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5775067926

I asked
:

"How can these be in good working condition if the speakers are missing from the cabinets?"

hi,,,,cant you see ?,,the tweeters are missing,,not the speakers,they are working ??????? if you have such a problem about the contents then dont consider bidding

6.gif

----------------

Well now your just nitpicking.

Dear greg928s4,

You asked:

"How can these speakers "sound great" and be in "good working condition" if they are missing tweeters and a midrange horn? You are misrepresenting the speakers."

hey,,bug off i clearly show the inside of one speaker to show what is their,,you cant see ?,they do work,,are you a dumass ? dont email me anymore,,

Tells me all I need to know. Pretty funny actually.

Greg

Thought you'd all appreciate our dear ebayer's response to my question, he threatens to have ME banned from ebay at the end. Precious, isn't it?

Dear colterphoto,

You asked:

"How can you continue to say 'good working condition' about these speakers when critical components are clearly missing, which you admit to. Please stop misleading people. You should pull this ad idiot!"

kiss my ***,,you are the only one that has a problem,,i told you not to email me you jerk,,what are you going to do about it,,,nothing, that's right nothing,run your mouth about the pictures and those 2 speakers,,what in you head,,everyone can see that their are things missing,,i have answer the questions ,and listed them in the auction,,you are sticking you big nose in my auction/buisness-man you dont need to worry about me,,i have made it this far without you and your dum *** questions about my damm speakers,,you wont be bidding on any of my ongoing and upcomming auction,,you have some dont you ? KLIPSCH CROSSOVER BY ALKENG KLIPSCHORN Item number: 5768790024 better watch what you do next you could be banned from ebay -jerk KLIPSCH CROSSOVER BY ALKENG KLIPSCHORN Item number: 5768790024

Oh my! Look what I started here.

He telephoned me at 8:23 AM this morning (Sunday) in response to the following "Ask Seller a Question"

and was just evasive when I quizzed him three different ways about the missing mid-range driver. One minute he claimed that both cabinets look exactly the same as the one pictured (ie both having mid-range drivers) and in the next breath he said that the cabinet not pictured from the rear only had a plastic horn without a driver mounted on it.

"You mention in your reply to another question that "the tweeters are missing,,yes,,but strangly they do work". How is this possible if they are missing?

Does the missing midrange driver in the cabinet that is not pictured from the rear in your auction, work too?"....

Since he was pleasant during the conversation, I recommended that he end the auction immediately and re-list these with pictures of both speakers from all angles with both grills and rear cover removed as negative feedback was eminent. His reply was that he is planning to communicate with the winner AFTER the auction ends and supply more pictures.

...after he gets his money, I suppose?

what a gentleman! He BETTER not be one of us!

Michael

hey 'vette- 'I'm selling this Corvette, it's in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION except the motor has fallen out, which you can see from the photos, but it is in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION.' geesh

----------------

On 5/22/2005 10:43:55 AM colterphoto1 wrote:

hey 'vette- 'I'm selling this Corvette, it's in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION except the motor has fallen out, which you can see from the photos, but it is in PERFECT WORKING CONDITION.' geesh
----------------

Believe it or not, if the Corvette is a 1967 and the original engine was a 427, it is still worth $100,000+ even missing the original engine, depending on the condition of the rest of the car.

I catch your drift, engine has been removed, but starts up and runs great!