Okay, Here's My Cat, Where's Yours?

Cornwalled

Here is our crippled cat Ziggy, when he was alittle over a year old he came home with a really messed up right rear leg. took him to the vet and they found out that his knee had been pretty much shattered. they operated and removed all the bone fragmentsput him in a cast. they didn't think he would be able to get around without the bones in his leg but he proved them wrong. he is now 13 and gets along just fine. he just cant bend his rear leg very well, notice in the picture its out straight. he is a cool cat and it will be sad when he does go.

Steve

ziggycouch.jpg

ps; Sputnik and Scooterdog those are disturbing pics but kinda cool. I do like Pickys little kitty tho.....

post-16814-1381926879831_thumb.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's comical. Neither of my cats ever showed the slightest interest in the workings of the toliet in 15 years, or really any other household appliances. You'd think the cat would get bored and move on to something else.

My cat Spot used to jump in the tub, get behind the shower curtain, and swat through the curtain as you walked by. He loved that game.