A Genie grants your wish for.......

Tom Adams

OK, you guys force me to go on a spout here...

If I had the choice, I would want the voice of Leonard Warren, probably

the greatest operatic baritone (IMHO) of this century, incredible

range, wonderful lyricism, made even the hardest stuff sound absolutely

effortless...died from a massive heart failure while on stage at the

Metropolitan Opera while singing "La Forza Del Destino", singing

something about how welcome death would be...then fell over in front of

3000 people...ever since then, the Met makes sure to have a doctor back

stage at every performance...

Coming in second, would be Ettore Bastianini; another opera

baritone,...this guy was an animal - he literally could make you think

he was going to tear your face off with his voice..snarl and growl for

days. Fantastic stage presence in the few things I have

seen...got throat cancer and it killed him.

Coming in third would have to be Mel Torme, not called the velvet fog for nothing - smooth, silky and effortless....

K

Who would I like to sing like? John McVee, the bassist for Fleetwood Mac (hint: he doesn't sing, and neither would I).[;)]

Sarah McLachlan--She brings a tear to my eye when I hear her sing.[A] That being said, when my wife and I first started dating she sang some U-2 lyrics in the middle of the night, in complete darkness( Sleep, Sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realized...) That was the moment I fell in love [:P].

I love Sarah McLachlan's voice as well (watched her latest concert on digital cable channel INHD2 last night...damn she's good). But dude...why would YOU want to sing like a girl?[:o] I don't think you'd be pretty enough for such a beautiful voice!

Who would I like to sing like? John McVee, the bassist for Fleetwood Mac (hint: he doesn't sing, and neither would I).[;)]

Sarah McLachlan--She brings a tear to my eye when I hear her sing.[A] That being said, when my wife and I first started dating she sang some U-2 lyrics in the middle of the night, in complete darkness( Sleep, Sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realized...) That was the moment I fell in love [:P].

I love Sarah McLachlan's voice as well (watched her latest concert on digital cable channel INHD2 last night...damn she's good). But dude...why would YOU want to sing like a girl?[:o] I don't think you'd be pretty enough for such a beautiful voice!

LOL.[:D]

A Genie grants your wish for.......a singing voice and it can be anybody's voice. Whose voice would you chose (and why if you feel the need)?

I took the question to mean a voice singing To me. [:o] Now that I am reading other peoples responses I guess I misunderstood the question. [:$]