Anybody eat these?

dtel's wife

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crawfish (suck the head's, eat the tail's) all day long.

Shrimp Poboys every day if it was up to me.

Oyster's, only fried.

I have tried and just can't, no matter how many beer's I have had. Both my brothers and sisters love them. I get a lb of shrimp and they get a dozen oyster's each.

I have a question?

How many Dtel's are there?

Dtel

Dtel's wife.

Dtel's daughter.

Danny

• Moderators

I have a question?

How many Dtel's are there?

Dtel

Dtel's wife.

Dtel's daughter.

Danny

Congratulations, you have won the Grand Prize. You realized dtel's daughter was a member before dtel did. Our daughter, Amy and myself thought it would be funny to see how long it took dtel to realize she was on the forum. [;)]

I did tell her not to embarrass her dad on the Forum, so she is kinda quiet, only posts on DVDs and Computer, but lurks on the rest of the Forum.

We are still not sure how long it will take dtel to realize she is on here. Probably soon, since it was his idea to post this thread.[:D]

Actually, we have three daughters, two son in laws, one son in law to be, three grandchildren, with fourth on the way,a mother-in-law, a sister, neice and her fiance.[:D]

However, only nine of us live here. Four prior to Katrina, five more after Katrina, total of nine living here and 6 1/2 that do not live here.

Now the bignets (spelling?) they sell down there? OH YEAH. Had one of those on Super Bowl Sunday four years ago on Bourbon St. My mom was right about those - you gotta have one when in the bayou.

You can make them at home ... sort of ... beignets are fried biscuits sprinkled with powdered sugar....it is another great coonass food [:D]

Those Rocky mountain oysters? Yep, ate em.

Them Ain't Rocker Mountain Oysters. You do know that Rocky Mountain Oysters aren't really oysters, right?

When I made that post, I had not seen the whole picture yet. I had waited about 30 seconds and only had enough of the picture loaded to see to the middle of the blue bowl, just enough to see what was inside but not any of the table etc.

Yes I know what Rocky Mountain oysters are with the in laws and brother in law in the cattle business. They are not bad if you get past what they are![;)]

As for faster service, at home there is nothing faster than dial up available, we live out in the "sticks". I have Verizon High speed internet on my cell phone and it is linked to my laptop at work (where I do 90% of my posting) The speed varies from dial up to low dsl speed, depending on what doors are open and signal streinth. The Verizon service costs $50 a month and I sure do wish there was something else available, but for me, there isn't.[:(]

Mais oui!

I could toss a couple of dozen down right now! Sadly, because of a medication that I have to take for RA, my immune system is compromised. I may never taste another oyster.

My favorites are from the North West. Small, but full of flavor.

With my own eyes, I watched my son, when he was fifteen, put away five dozen in one sitting. It almost broke the bank. I could go on with this story, but perhaps your imagination can finish it.

DRBILL