June 16th and 17th

• Moderators

We're all set for June 16th and 17th. If this changes anyone's plans, please email me directly, and we're very sorry you can't make it (Piranha, I've already got yours....) [:(]

From the preliminary agenda, looks like it's going to be a great time!

We're planning a plant tour Friday early afternoon for those of you who can make it-- so you'll get a chance to see everything in action. There will also be a tour Saturday morning for those of you who can't get there early Friday (and those of you who did make it, will be able to sleep in a little [;)]).

More info to come....

I'm still planning on going.

I told my wife the date had changed to Father's Day weekend. She asked if there was anything for her and the boys to do in Hope if they came along. I couldn't remember seeing anything particularly fun for them when I was there in September. Does anyone have any recommendations (besides watching the watermelons grow)?

Seadog,

I'm in the same position with my wife and girls. Hey, how old are your boys? ;^) I've talked a bit about the trip with my wife (and I know she'd get along swimmingly with Dee's wife Jan), but I have not mentioned the possibility to my daughters (17 & 15). The 15 y.o. loves her shop class, and would probably dig the factory tour...

• Klipsch Employees

I'm still planning on going.

I told my wife the date had changed to Father's Day weekend. She asked if there was anything for her and the boys to do in Hope if they came along. I couldn't remember seeing anything particularly fun for them when I was there in September. Does anyone have any recommendations (besides watching the watermelons grow)?

It all depends on what is FUN to them.

There are a few History sites around there. Old Washting State Park is 8 mil up the road from Hope.

You have the down town Hope mesumes (PWK & Clinton).

There are a few local shops that are worth stoping by as well as a Mall in Texarkana (30mil west)

Now in Texarkana there are a few more things to do. Movies, Parks, Shopping, go-carts, dirt track racing,

There are a number of lakes and streams that can be fun as well.

If you were to go another 45 min north east to Hot Springs, "magic mt" is there as well as the Horse races, and other things to see.

I am sure we can hook them up with some locals to help point them in a good direction.

Tell me what they would like to do for fun and I will do what I can to help.

Seadog, I'm in the same position with my wife and girls. Hey, how old are your boys? ;^) I've talked a bit about the trip with my wife (and I know she'd get along swimmingly with Dee's wife Jan), but I have not mentioned the possibility to my daughters (17 & 15). The 15 y.o. loves her shop class, and would probably dig the factory tour...

Fini,

My boys are 5 and 8 years old. I think my 8 year old would really dig the factory tour also (probably not allowed??). As it stands now, I doubt that I will bring the family.

post-14182-13819281293898_thumb.jpg

Hello Amy and the rest of happy yall happy Klipsch owners. I plan on

coming too, along with my wife and son. Can't wait, it's been years since I've been to the plant.

Earsonly

87 Klipschorns, 86 Cornwall II's Heresy II's Heresy's,Mcintosh 2205's

Yamaha B-1 and B-2, Klipsch RC-3 and Yamaha NS1000 Pioneer Elite PDM-900 and Dv-09 for theater.