The next big thing...even better than Tub amps.

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

Machina Dynamica

Advanced Audio Concepts

Introduces

Our Newest Super-Toy

Duplex_Cover.jpg

Machina Dynamica's Tru-Tone Duplex Cover

Machina Dynamica's brand new product is the Tru-Tone Duplex Cover, a special audiophile-grade cover for all duplex wall outlets. Tru-Tone Duplex Covers are intended to replace steel, plastic, wood and other types of outlet covers in the listening room, including non-audio outlets - even unused outlets.

Machina Dynamica's non-magnetic Tru-Tone Duplex Cover avoids the magnetic influence of standard steel cover plates and provides outstanding resonance control for the electrical duplex receptacle and wall structure. Tru-Tone Duplex Covers are prepared using proprietary materials-processing techniques for superior performance. A perfect, snug fit on all standard duplex receptacles, including Oyaide and Acme receptacles. Tru-Tone Duplex Covers provide sound that is less distorted and better focused, with exceptionally taut bass/upper bass performance.

Tru-Tone Duplex Cover (pure white) $30 each, direct from Machina Dynamica only. 30-day money back guarantee.

Customer Comments

New!! ..."The outlet covers improved audio and video as well." - Monica, July 2006

New!! ..."More than a little skeptical, I fitted a Tru-Tone cover to my second system which runs off a $300 PureAV line conditioner. The improvements are simply hard to believe or rationalize - more space around the instruments and better imaging of the vocalists. Many Thanks." - Ian, July 2006

New!! ..."The Tru Tone Covers work big time!" - Tom, June 2006

HOME.......

Awesome, and these are vouched for by Trey Cannon [:D]

As an alternative, I cut off all the plugs on my audio gear and spliced them directly into my house wiring. I found it produced a smoother image. I think some of the sound had been escaping through the unused outlets, so I drywalled over them.

My next upgrade plan is to relocate the breaker box right inbetween my Klipschorns. Plus since Dean recommended I leave my refrigerator door open 24/7 like he does, I think I'll get a dedicated service for it.

Thanks Trey,I already fitted my house with these.They are the single best upgrade ever,I'm not into snake oil but the science behind these cannot be denied,even by the most skeptical audiofool.

PS, I painted music notes on mine so as to make them more musical.

Awesome! Do you think just 1 is ok for my system, or would it be better to put these over all my outlets? If so, I'll take 10. [:D]

I'm also very interested in the Nirvana 2 stage isolation base for my record player. Just not sure if it's enough, as I have hardwood floors. Does it come in a 3 stage model, or do I need to buy 2?

• Like 1

Aren't these the same guys who sell the mighty pebbles, and that radio

shack clock with the magic dot on it that somehow cancels out

interference or some such nonsense?

Sadly yes. Trey linked to the site at the bottom of his post.

Pretty bad, as I thought it was a joke until I saw the site. Now I'm just hoping it's someone's idea of a joke.

• Like 1

Long arm of the law????? Dont we need to lock up our Congressmen & Senaters First??? Plus our own state so called lawmakers. We need to make a clean slate of the crooks in the audio business.. may be burning at the stake should be brought back. Does thes read too harsh? Think about it. We have more snake oil theory in our hobby than a witches convention.