day save enought pennys to buy your preamp. I posted a thread

about the review before I realized there was one already. Seems

like Art really appreciated your sense of quality and the "human

touch".

Dave;

The old HK and Pioneer equipment you own is very nice. The Blueberry

with an appropriate power amp would be an amazing complment to your K

Horns.

Ever since I heard the Blueberry at NOS Valves Lab a few years ago I was hooked.

Mark's distribution concept and products are sure a challenge to a

really freaky industy. Selling awesome gear over the internet will be

part of Audio from here forward.

=============

Good job Mark!

Regarding Listener Magazine and the letters on the spine of the binding...

Art had a cat, who's name I cannot remember (sorry, Art.) Let's say his name was Mr. Smith. The whole string of letters on the binding of the magazine spelled out the message:

Mr. Smith says "Just Say No" to pot smoking

I can't comment on the intention behind the message...

Yes Mark... after that review you may want to subsribe. Got the magazine Saturday.....couldn't wait to get it home and read the JuicyMusic review immediately. Great review..Art seemed equally impressed with Mark as with the product! Interesting that the color of the face plate was so controversial....90%hated it..10%loved it! Would like to hear and see one.

BTW...another writer at Stereophyle, John Marks, hangs out at Audioasylum frequently. Extremely knowledgeable about recording. Traded emails awhile back about the release of Miles Davis "Kind Of Blue" from archives'.

Chuck

Major congrats to Mark and Art seemed to be as impressed with Mark and his phiosophy on pre building as he was with the Blueberry itself which really says a lot about Mark[:)] I really like the page plus little story Art went into to garner the virtues of the independent manufacturer. Art always makes me want to get my next copy for his insight and whit[;)]

Not that everyone on this forum had not had me interested in the Blueberry already but this kind of seals the deal for me as I'm putting an all tube setup together for the LaScalla's and I'm 99.9% sure of the pre I'm going with now I just have to narrow down the amp/amps[:o]

I now have the unit that Art reviewed and went to Barnes and Noble to purchase a copy, but no luck.

So......can someone tell me how my Blueberry Sounds?[:D]

Lee

LOL! If a stereo plays in the woods and there is no reviewer around to hear it, does it make any sound?

Mark's does because he didn't have any engineers around to tell him to put a damn mute switch on it!

Got my copy of Stereophile in the mail to day and saw that Art Dudley devoted much of his column to a review of the BlueBerry Xtreme!!!

Way to go Mark and, speaking as a BB Xtreme owner, well deserved!

It came, it finally came!!!!!![<:o)] I had to read it on the front steps on a glorious September day. Great review of my favorite pre-amp.

Art Dudley should have tried a little tube rolling though IMO.

Rick