CONGRATS to Mark and Juicy Music!!!!

kev313

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks everyone! We were quite happy with the results, and have been sitting back here for two months waiting for the mag to actually come out. md

Cogratulations Mark. I like Art Dudley. I used to get "Listener" magazine for about two years just before it stopped publishing. The spine of each magazine used to have a random letter printed on it. When I organized them by month one day, lined them up and stuck them on the bookshelf, I noticed the random letters spelled "POT SMOKING" Anybody else ever notice that?

Hey thanks everyone! We were quite happy with the results, and have been sitting back here for two months waiting for the mag to actually come out. md

Cogratulations Mark. I like Art Dudley. I used to get "Listener" magazine for about two years just before it stopped publishing. The spine of each magazine used to have a random letter printed on it. When I organized them by month one day, lined them up and stuck them on the bookshelf, I noticed the random letters spelled "POT SMOKING" Anybody else ever notice that?

LMAO! [:D]

>>When I organized them by month one day, lined them up and stuck them on the bookshelf, I noticed the random letters spelled "POT SMOKING" Anybody else ever notice that?

Check out this tiny, indy record store that was close to where I used to live in Ephrata, Pa. I think the really funny thing is that this is in the Amish country.

Store%20059.jpg

For those of you really needing some help note what the yellow letters spell

I stopped subscribing to Stereophile, but will check out the review today if it's made it to the newstands. Knowing Art's taste in equipment, his acceptance of the Xtreme speaks kindly to Juicy Music Audio, and I'm still curious to hear one. Do miss the Listener mag and noticed the last issue, which included a nice write up on Paul Klipsch, has a B on the spine. Wonder what they were trying to spell next. .?

Here's the cover of the current issue with content page referencing the BlueBerry Xtreme,

169615737_lg.jpg
169615737_toc2.jpg