Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Congrats M! I think you'll be an oustanding whatchacallit.I've already got a few "technical" questions.Do you think the Dweezil" Zappa does Zappa "show will be as good as the Waters? I guess it ain't too technical but,you ain't on the payroll yet.

More Congrats M! I think you'll be an oustanding whatchacallit.I've already got a few "technical" questions.Do you think the Dweezil" Zappa does Zappa "show will be as good as the Waters? I guess it ain't too technical but,you ain't on the payroll yet.

I hear it's a star-studded cast- is it coming to Indy? If so, I'm in!

M

You don't start until Dec. 12? Is that so they can print up all the one dollar bills they will pay you with? [;)]

Congrats Michael. I hope it all works out well.

Bruce

Now Bruce, you know I haven't spent my paycheck 'one dollar at a time' for years now.

But if a bunch of you want to send a ballet dancer over for my November 9 birthday I wouldn't send her packin'!

M

Congrats Michael!!!!!!!!!!!! Could not have happened to a more deserving guy. But now you must liquidate the used Mountain o Klipsch and replace it with an all "New" mountain o Klipsch. Not one speaker less either, well expect a progress report by 13 Dec!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Michael -

I know it's sinful to be envious.......but I'm envious. There's very few corporations I would really want to work for, but Klipsch is on that short list. I spent some time working in the audio field, and I can honestly say it was the best job I ever had. There's nothing like being able to work in a field that is also a hobby.....

Sincerest of congratulations!!!!!!

I hear it's a star-studded cast- is it coming to Indy? If so, I'm in!

M

The Palace in Louisville M is where I heard,I don't know about Indy.It did sound pretty kool,I'll be checkin' in to it.

This might have an inadvertant downside..

Let's just say that Michael is supposed to be at the research lab at a certain time... or perhaps at his desk...

It's going to be VERY VERY easy to see when he's playing "hooky" from work to be on the forum!

He's going to have to go into stealth mode

I think most of the emails from Tech Support look like this:

"Have you considered posting that question in the technical section of our forum."

or,

"Type B3 network? We need to search through our technical library -- we should have an answer for you before the year is out."

and,

"Please contact Bob Crites, Dean Wescott if you're not in a hurry, and Al Klappenburger if you need an attitude adjustment."