Something Wonderful

colterphoto1

• Moderators

It's going to feel very strange to get up " every " morning to go to work !

There must be a minimum number of speakers you have to own to get hired at Klipsch.

Michael that last pair of Heresy's put you over the magic number, now you can be hired.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm all ears. [:D]

Will you be going to work for Klipsch as their official photographer? Have an interview this morning? I'm guessing they offer their employee's a minor discount on speakers?

Mike

On page 2... knew it all along. [:D] Well... except for the Klipsch photographer part. [:P]

Great news Michael! Youre perfect for the job; knowledgeable, helpful and enthusiastic.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

You probably spoke to this elsewhere in the thread; will you be able to do wedding shoots on the side? Would you want to do so?

I think most of the emails from Tech Support look like this:

"Have you considered posting that question in the technical section of our forum."

or,

"Type B3 network? We need to search through our technical library -- we should have an answer for you before the year is out."

and,

"Please contact Bob Crites, Dean Wescott if you're not in a hurry, and Al Klappenburger if you need an attitude adjustment."

Thanks Dean, I'll add those to my list of boilerplate excuses.

Mike L and Seti- yeah you guys hit it right on the head. I'll have to work on the photographer gig with Klipsch.

Neil Disney- Still finishing up weddings for this year over the next two months. With photography becoming more 'shoot it and hand us the CD' it will be possible to take on some events - probably more HS seniors than weddings though.

Kaiser- I saw your movie the other night, what a twisted plot!

Thanks all for your support. I'll have to be a good boy on here from now on. No tales of woe or OT subjects from me (we can do PM for that junk).

I'm looking forward to even furthering my product knowledge and gain skills to help the many fans of Klipsch around the world. Not just a job, this will be a long running adventure for yours truly. I honestly feel that all these purchases, becoming friends with Trey, Steve, and Amy, and the workout on the Forum have all been leading up to this. It's awesome and I hope to be of good use to the company.

Maybe I can arrange for a field trip to meet Werner! That would be cool!

Wow, and to think, I knew you back when you had fewer posts than I...

HeHe, congrats, Michael! I'll be contacting you with a technical request come December (my KSP-400s came without spikes...)[;)]

This next Pilgrimage should be a doozie!

Kinda scary where your journey in life takes you isn't it?

Kinda reminds me of a saying that just might apply to you too? What would you attempt to do if you knew you coudl not fail? Think about that one a lot as you start this journey. I wish you all the best!

This reminds me of Willie Wonka talking to Charlie Bucket in the movie.... Charlie... (paraphrasing it of course) Do you know what happens to the boy who wished for everything in life and got it? He lived happily ever after!

So much of anything in life is what you make it. You make yourself happy, and yes you can make yourself sad.. for the most part. Few of us get to do what we really like in life AND get paid for it. One thing for sure this whole audio arena of questioning things and how this and that works seems to have paid off too. Your background is a good fit for now. Run with it. Be joyful in it. We will celebrate WITH you your success.

Sincerely, your Klipsch buddy in crime.. Roger aka IndyKlipschFan

I dunno guys. I got word today that my struggle for the title of my house isn't going well. Title insurance company may not pay all the legal bills. Seller has the biggest law firm in the state working for her. It looks bad.

So on a day when I should be very happy, I'm as miserable as ever.

Congratulations Michael! I was hoping that the "something wonderful" was that you were selected to shoot the 2007 SI swimsuit edition[;)]....but a tech position at Klipsch is much better than that! [<:o)]

Anyway, I'm really happy for you, and I know you'll bend over backwards to help solve speaker problems........[:D]

post-14182-13819311573468_thumb.jpg

no, really try it. it sounds better down here. it's better with a young curvy buddy though. Found myself on my back just last Friday night between those big ole LaScalas. PLENTY of bass there. Like the world's biggest headphones.

but grrrrr I'm still mad and losing sleep over this zoning/house title thing. Do ya ever just KNOW that things aren't going to go your way but you put up the fight anyway? What's that all about?

M