OT: Who is going to the Superbowl?

Colin

1/25/2016: Super Bowl 50 will be a classic game of traditional old school experienced bronco defense against new, young, wild Cam and Carolina offense. Either Broncos will shut them down in a boring grind or it will a huge lop sided victory. If the opening lines gets higher then a TD, I would bet the under card. 

I dont' think Cam will be stopped by Denver's D.

I do think Manning will be stopped by Carolina however. 

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with you here....While I would love to see Peyton go out on top, I don't think it's going to happen.  Denver won yesterday by sacking and harassing Brady all day. and Newton's mobility will be the difference.

• Like 1

In the last two throwaways to avoid the sack who the heck was Brady throwing to? Is intentional grounding not a penalty anymore?

I didn't see it.  Was he outside the tackles?

No, but there was an eligible receiver in the area both times.....granted, tough to see.

Was he outside the tackles?

I don't think so. It would be nice to be able to review some video and determine. I think the Denver D was so dominant that the refs just let him throw the ball anywhere he wanted. At least the refs didn't call pass interference when Gronk 'demanded' it. I would have thrown his azz out of the game.

No, but there was an eligible receiver in the area both times.....granted, tough to see

OK I'll defer to your judgement on that cuz I have a strong anti Patriot bias. But on all the other throwaways I saw who he maybe was throwing to but on those last 2 I think it was a stretch.