Spontaneous Group Hug

thebes

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[{]Lessee, I work with Steve P, had lunch with Trey, spoke to Roy D. on the phone today.

Coytee is coming up tomorrow to exchange the KP201's he picked up for me for the three HII's he bought for a buddy.

And Doc called today.

I'll probably talk to Dtel's wife sometime tonight....

Yeah, you guys are my family! [}]

• Moderators

[{]Lessee, I work with Steve P, had lunch with Trey, spoke to Roy D. on the phone today.

Coytee is coming up tomorrow to exchange the KP201's he picked up for me for the three HII's he bought for a buddy.

And Doc called today.

I'll probably talk to Dtel's wife sometime tonight....

Yeah, you guys are my family! [}]

Thebes,

Thanks, hugs are the best.

Michael, for the heck of it try to get Coytee's pen from him without him noticing you took it (his wife says he sleeps with the pen at night!!!)... Tell Doc I'm glad he is finally catching on to some of the "humor" we pass around. Tell Trey, I still think his Pilgramage Poll Question was a trick. Tell Roy to stop agitating Amy and tell S. Phillips he's doing a great job of "taming" you. They may let you out of your "cage" for the Pilgramage afterall.[;)] And if it is not too much to ask, could you give all of the above mentioned a big hug for me....[:$]

• Moderators

Fini,

You may want to be careful of that "new friend you found under your pillow". That friend seems to be having a strange influence over you.

I do think the concept of that photograph is rather unique...three guys and one girl???[;)]

Is that what Thebes had in mind with the "group hug"...maybe so...I forgot about the twins![;)]

• Moderators

Dtel and I looked for this thread earlier. We checked Page 1 and Page 2 and it was nowhere to be found?[8-)]

Unless, we both overlooked it....did it disappear and then reappear????...it must that be"friend underneath Fini's pillow?"

So...Colter...did you get the pen???[;)]