rigma

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad that is working for you.

That allows for a perfectly flat surface for when lining things up. Also, can slide the cabinet around or stand it up with little effort. Also, glue just comes right off of it.

One other tip. My work slab with formica isn't "affixed" to the work table or bench. It is 3/4 " MDF panel that is laminated. I lots of times would spin the work slab to different position while keeping the work bench stationary.

Lastly, when I am ready to move the cabinet, it is a snap. Two people can just pick up the work slab with the cabinet on it. I can place it on the dolly while still on the slab. Transport that way.

Also it is small and easy to walk around and to reach all parts of the cabinet during the build.

Looking good Marion. Keep us posted.

hey rigma,

haven't heard from you in awhile. you almost done?

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

Hey Roy, thanks for asking. I got a bad sinus infection about 2 week ago and have not touched them since. I am getting better now and plan to start tomorrow working on them a little each day. I have been listening to the 402's with the Khorn bass bins allot and I tell you the 402 is a great sounding horn! Great job.

rigma

• 2 weeks later...

So when ya gonna finish them? [;)]

Seriously though, I couldn't imagine working on a project for that long - especially in light of the anticipated results.

Are yours gonna be the first pair in someone's home with a veneered bin? You gonna dress up the top horn any?

Dean commissioned Rigma months ago to build these for him. He participated in the locked down Jub thread just to piss off Paul & Craig; worked too. Roy said OK & have a blessed day. I was sworn to secrecy but of course I can't keep a secret.

Really

I promise

Ah, ok just my poor attempt at Thebesism...been kinda slow around here since yesterday.[*-)]

Rigma,

Is that a Yalobusha county tag ya got there?

BS

Todd you have a good eye. We saved that tag"6SPLIT3" because it was off a 63 split window Corvette used to have[:(] We lived in Yalobusha County, just outside Water Valley for for 21 years. Do you have a connection to Yalobusha County?

Rigma

rigma,

you sure are a patient man......BUT I"M NOT!! [:D]

hurry up!

have a blessed day,

roy delgado

Got more done Sat. but today was the Daytona 500 so no work.. hey I am a Redneck..OK Will add pics to the web site tomorrow And yes I am patient, want it done right and it ain't like I don't have something great to listen to now. By the way, I am building your passive.

Rigma