All the details here!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is everyone staying? If the Holiday Inn has a water park in it or something, I fear tons of noisy kids running down halls in the morning waking me up. :) (if I go)

Its not kids you need to worry about. We are usually partying till 3-4 in the morning. Last time we got kicked out of the room and they moved us to the lobby. They were really cool about it.

My room is at the Comfort inn. It is $90 a night, and walkable to Klispch and just accross the street from the Holiday Inn. OK, not directly across the street, you do need to walk through the Texas roadhouse parking lot....

JM

Just cancelled my Penthouse Exec Suite at the Residence Inn

$169/night.

This is a perfect room for sharing. Has seperate bedrooms upstairs and downstairs.......common kitchen and living area.

Up for grabs....

Have fun

jc

• Moderators

So, if we don't want to come for the weekend, can we just show up Saturday morning? Sounds like too much fun if I can make it...

Sure, but email me your info if you're coming so we can plan (name, forum name, where you're coming from, names of others in your party)

Thanks!

amy.unger@klipsch.com

Where is everyone staying? If the Holiday Inn has a water park in it or something, I fear tons of noisy kids running down halls in the morning waking me up. :) (if I go)

Its not kids you need to worry about. We are usually partying till 3-4 in the morning. Last time we got kicked out of the room and they moved us to the lobby. They were really cool about it.

My room is at the Comfort inn. It is $90 a night, and walkable to Klispch and just accross the street from the Holiday Inn. OK, not directly across the street, you do need to walk through the Texas roadhouse parking lot....

JM

JM:

I, too, will be staying at the Comfort Inn this year. It's close to everything going on and a little bit cheaper besides.

JJ

• Moderators

I gotta be there if Dean is coming. I emailed Amy that I will do my best. Have to clear a couple of things, but it is looking ok so far. I'll bring the Moondogs, too. That way we can really have a QUIET room.[;)]

Bruce

Marvel,

I sure hope you can make it!!!

I just went and booked at the Comfort Inn as well. I've stayed there the past few times when it was in Indy and I was happy with it, plus the pool is pretty nice. Not only that, but I managed to book it for $84/night for the Friday and Saturday night!

• Moderators

The list in my first post of this thread has been updated until last Friday. I've had a couple cancellations and one new attendee over the weekend, so I will update it again shortly.

• Moderators

I finally figured out why Christy and Eldon are posting so much in this thread. They think the title is "All the dtels here!"...

You're hilarious, fini.

The list should be updated now. If I've made a mistake in leaving someone off (or on), please let me know!