Where's Dodger?

edwinr

My understanding was in the beginning (Forum update?) his internet access, something like Web TV?, had issues and didn't allow him to visit the forum.

I recall he might have had some health issues also as I was in process of talking to him about buying a McIntosh amp from him right before he blinked out for several weeks/months (?). The amp idea sort of withered away and he was back sproadically, then the forum did an update as I recall and he was then totally blocked from access.

Probably a bit faulty memory, but that's what I recall.

• Moderators

OK since we are asking , almost afraid to ask but has anyone heard from Horn ED ? Last I heard he had just Married and was working on his " resort " but was not doing so great.

I miss Thebes. Oh, wait, there you are! The man who started the single longest running thread on the Klipsch Forum. Take a bow.

One of these days I'm going to have to read that thread all the way through.

Hope he's OK.. I got my LaScala's from him.. drove from montreal to Rochester and back in one day with the minivan.. Left home at 1 am..got there at 6 am .. and back home at noon in time to take my kid to skating...showed me all his gear ... Nice guy!

Yeah I miss Dodger too. Also Cluless, Cal, Daddy Dee and the Dukester.

I am around but I am not NEARLY as wordy as I used to be, I have sort of a life and don't have all day to spend here. I do check in about 3 times a week and when I do, the other "regulars" have pretty much answered like I would have to most posts. How many times can you get into a flame war about "cables" and the like?[:P]

I did turn on my 2 ch rig the other night to take a listen and was impressed all over again about how good it sounds. I had a guest over last weekend and showed him the system and he was blown away, I think I will stay with what I have for a while, once I reach a happy place I tend to stay there and not tweak a lot.

I also miss Dodger, we could have been good buddies if we didn't live 3000 miles apart!

dodger and I had MANY long talks...he "enabled" me into going with a lot of gear "I didn't need" [;)]...and eventually got me into Tubes although he never knew it...I hope he is doing well and comes back to us on the forum...lots of knowledge in that "library" there...Win if you're lisnin'...go to a library or something and log on!

Bill