Wanna show off your racks?

tommyboy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy, no problem just putting them back together and thanks to Daddy Dee the tweeter holes are now loaded with Crites CT-125's and I also picked up a pair of K-33's from Dee[;)] Seti has talked me into building my own x-overs this time and now I'm on the hunt for K-55's and a pair of 401's[:D]

Thank you Meagain, I have always felt like a usual suspect so why not that handle " I am Kaiser-SET-Say" but what really made me start using it as my forum handle was the dog in the kennel in Dr. Doolittle, I swear I spit my food right out of my mouth when Eddie was walking by the cage and he looked right at him and said "I am Kaiser-Soza"

Arthurs, if I make a trip over to the DFW area I'll have to look you up. I see how good lookin' that room is and would love to hear it, your comment on decay has me really intrigued[:P]

James is sweet

Arthurs rule!!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

ASL integrated tube amplifier on top

Dynaco pre-amplifier

Rotel CD

Gingko Vibration Isolation Platform

Behringer digital EQ

Yamaha tuner

Bottlehead 2A3 Paramour monoblocks

70s vintage, 48-pound, class A, solid-state Pioneer M-22 (60-watts peak)

Wal-Mart stands

RealTrap panels

post-2689-13819329957018_thumb.jpg

Nice Colin, I knew you would have a very musical system. I take it the 2A3's run the tops of your K's and the Pio is running the thump and all going through that Beringer?

Is that an old 855 Roty? I let my 991 go and I sure wish I never had, a lot of machine for the buck and extremely warm sounding units for digital.

Let's pick a date and come on by! I'm actually far enough out that traffic isn't a big issue unless it's a race weekend...I live near the Speedway

Which is next weekend isn't it?

I sent you a PM,

Travis

Just down the road from Denton! I also pictured Fort Worth as somewhere other than the north side, did they take over Haslet? My wife also liked your room Arthurs, she has good taste.

Roc, before you get jumped on by the bandwidth police, try this: after downloading your photos, pull up the photo you want to post/right click on it, there should be a menu, choose edit/hopefully opens the pic in "paint"/click on "image" at the top, then "stretch-skew"/put in something less than around 40% in both the horizontal and vertical boxes. Save it (click save as after clicking on "file") with the title of your choice, then choose this newly sized pic when posting. Been there, learned that after posting giant files to the forum.

Roc, before you get jumped on by the bandwidth police, try this: after downloading your photos, pull up the photo you want to post/right click on it, there should be a menu, choose edit/hopefully opens the pic in "paint"/click on "image" at the top, then "stretch-skew"/put in something less than around 40% in both the horizontal and vertical boxes. Save it (click save as after clicking on "file") with the title of your choice, then choose this newly sized pic when posting. Been there, learned that after posting giant files to the forum.

Thanks ot. My posted pics appear normal on my PC. Are they showing up too large on yours or what?

Thanks ot. My posted pics appear normal on my PC. Are they showing up too large on yours or what?

Yeah, they start out huge then the forum software resizes them, which makes for longer downloads, especially for dial-up users. It is one of those quirks of computers I guess, that it shows up normal for you because you have the pic on your hard drive but for others it is much larger.