Happy Birthday seadog

gonzp

Thanks everyone for the birthday well wishes! dtel has my age exactly correct (Not! [:'(])

My 6-year-old son told me this morning, "Dad, in three more years, you'll be 50!" (Thanks, kid [8o|])

One consolation is that the pre-amp that I use daily is older than me! I think a few more 47th's are coming up (not to mention any names Gary, Rick, Craig, Tom).

David

Happy Bday David!

I'll be turning 23 this month....which means this is the last year I can consider you an old fart (defined as anyone more than twice my own age). I wonder what the average age on the forum actually is. Seems there's a huge shortage of people under 30 running around...I wonder if there are other activities that the rest of my generation is doing that I'm missing out on [*-)]

What audio toy did your wife buy you this year? You gonna get some 50th anniversary khorns here in a few years? [;)]

Dr. Who (aka, young whipper snapper), a few weeks ago my wife urged me to pull the trigger on the Nikon D200 that I'd been drooling over for several months. This is my first real venture into the digital domain, and it sure beats taking film to the lab to get CDs burned. I am on the lookout for a pair of JBL 2404H tweeters, so if a decent pair comes available on e-Bay I'll be bidding.

Kaiser, young kids will help keep us young! I have so much fun with my boys (9 and 6). It's spring break for them, so I took the whole week off to do things with them.

• Moderators

Thanks everyone for the birthday well wishes! dtel has my age exactly correct (Not! [:'(])

My 6-year-old son told me this morning, "Dad, in three more years, you'll be 50!" (Thanks, kid [8o|])

One consolation is that the pre-amp that I use daily is older than me! I think a few more 47th's are coming up (not to mention any names Gary, Rick, Craig, Tom).

David

Seadog,

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it yesterday, but we can just keep going with it all week.

Travis

• Klipsch Employees

David

Seadog,

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it yesterday, but we can just keep going with it all week.

Travis

Don't worry D, he is getting older and just don't read a fast as he used to....He would not have made it to your post until today anyway.

Daid, I look forward to our burger on Sunday again this year. Enjoy the week with the boys.

Thanks again for the birthday greetings.

I'm spending the rest of the week at my brother's place near Houston (he has 9 kids so my boys have a blast down here). Yesterday, we listened to his set up (Khorns and VRDs) for about 6 or 7 hours uninterrupted, which is something I rarely get to do at home. This sure beats working for a change!

Travis, I'm sure this thread will be long forgotten by the end of the week, but thanks anyway[:)].

Trey, a Sunday burger sounds great, and I'm always up for hearing some good PWK stories!

Michael, I am really liking the D200, I won't use the word awesome, but it's the camera that finally convinced me to switch to digital, and I can use all my old lenses! I still like film, but these digital images are incredible.

David

• Moderators

Thanks again for the birthday greetings.

I'm spending the rest of the week at my brother's place near Houston (he has 9 kids so my boys have a blast down here). Yesterday, we listened to his set up (Khorns and VRDs) for about 6 or 7 hours uninterrupted, which is something I rarely get to do at home. This sure beats working for a change!

Travis, I'm sure this thread will be long forgotten by the end of the week, but thanks anyway[:)].

Trey, a Sunday burger sounds great, and I'm always up for hearing some good PWK stories!

Michael, I am really liking the D200, I won't use the word awesome, but it's the camera that finally convinced me to switch to digital, and I can use all my old lenses! I still like film, but these digital images are incredible.

David

Seadog,

If y'all swing by Austin on your way back please let me know, you are welcome to stop by for lunch, snack, cocktail, restroom, or a listen. We are a straight shot off of 35, easy on, easy off.

Travis

Travis,

Thanks for the generous invitation. I checked the route home via Austin and it would add 2 1/2 hours to my trip, so I think I will have to pass this time. If I was not with the kiddos, I would take you up on your offer in a heartbeat!

David