3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Happy Birthday Ace. 30 years old--kids on the forum, huh guys? I'd tip one in your honor; but, as you know, my pancreas is mad at me from my 30 years of drinking.

But, if it helps...this diet coke is for you my friend.

Thanks for the well wishes Ben--sadly, the shoulder is getting a little worse all the time. It's to the point now that there is some pain and/or discomfort even when not using the arm. previously, it was excrutiating pain only when my arm was outstretched. i still can't reach for things; but, am starting to have a small amount of pain even when not moving the arm at all. I'm beginning to prepare myself mentally, that I will probably have the surgery in the near future.

Tarheel--hope you and your wife are both doing great.

And I hope you all are drier than we are out west. A solid week of rain--my gosh, i thought i paid outrageous housing cost so i could have great weather year-round.

Take care my friends,

Steve

Happy late BDay Ace! Yea my next "big" one will be thirty.lol. Hang in there Stew, hopefully the shoulder will get better w/o surgery.

I feel like Delbert just "sittin here watchin it rain" and boy is it depressing. Course I guess rain is better than another 2 feet of snow...which we are getting more of next week.(yay). This crappy weather makes it a real blast to walk around campus all day looking like something from a gordons fish commercial. Not to mention theres not much fun in trying to fish in the rain when they are calling for creek flooding(which for those of you who don't fish means bad fishing weather). Anyway enough from the complaint dept...hoping to put together a trip to Troy MT this spring for a little R&R. Anyone been out that way? Also I am indeed looking foward to the upcoming Superbowl between the Colts & Farve(the Vikings can come too). Whoops I guess I kinda gave away my picks for tommorow. If any of you would like I have plenty of JD and Finlandia to go around here in the mtns. You will, however, have to bring your own Coke and tonic water. Cheers to all!

Hunt

An inexpensive Cabernet from Chilie. Saving the good stuff for my birthday.

Hope you are doing better Stew.

Congrats Ace on the new Cornwalls.

Winchester....got those VRDs yet? I ride by your house every other day to see if they have been dropped off at your door.....maybe I can get them before you get home[;)]

Hunt...Ben.....Cheers guys!

Hello Tarheel--and everyone. I hope you and your family are well.

I'm hanging in there still. The stress finally got to me and my streak of one minor cold in the past eight years took a hit. woke up yesterday with a horrible sore throat. stayed home from work today. funny, i can handle injuries fine; but, i'm a baby when it comes to sickness. want to be better by friday, so i can drive to my brother's house (100 miles) and go with him saturday morning to pick up a pair of cornwalls that he's buying. He is very excited.

take care my friends, time for me to go get another cup of hot tea with honey.

Steve

p.s. any of you going to the pilgramige this summer? if i can get time off work, i'm thinking about going for the first time.

Hang in there Stew- I also have been sick for the first time in years- some bad *** germs going around this years. Congrats to your bro on the Cornwalls.

Waiting for the VRDs-,this will be torture. Picking up a bunch of AR 15 goodies but the weather is calling for snow and ice this weekend. No fun in my forecast. Drinking Jack and coke during this crummy weather.

Cheers friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well after watching the state of the union address here I am at the bar...in need of a drink. I heard a lot of rhetoric and promises. We shall see what happens with the "freeze" idea.(not all that sold on it myself...ok not sold at all!) I'm still a believer in the fact that we could audit the FED and see more return on our money.lol. Lots more snow heading our way up here so stocking up on Jack and coke...won't need any ice.haha. Cheers!

Hunt

Hope everyone feels better...I have had quite a few sinus infections this year...more than normal. I got a call from my friend last night from the hospital....guess he had some virus that attacked the surface of his heart and enlarged it...he thought he was having a heart attack...went in, it spread to his lungs and other areas and was in ICU for 48 hours. I guess it spread its course and he is getting better...kind frightening that a virus can out of nowhere put you down like that.

Congrats on the new corns in the family Stew, and thanks for the b-day wishes everyone. I am trying to play conductor for a cross country cornwall shipment...not the easiest thing to do, but will be worth it in the end.

ACE

Thanks for the kind words everyone...my friend is at home and hopefully resting...fellow Klipsch brother, although not a forum member...that man has more Synergy is his HT than I have ever seen haha. I am drinking a few shiner bocks and listening to Journey right now. The left channel on my amp keeps cutting out...not happy...all is well though in the grand scheme (well besides not having a job still) Round on me tonight. ACE

Thanks for the round Ace. Good to hear from you Germerican...have one on me. Hope everyone is feeling better. Knock on wood but I haven't had as much as a sniffle this year. Started taking 1200 mg of fish oil (omega 3) which supposedly slows down aging......and we all know I need that[:S] I am all also attributing that to my good health.

I want my bar buddies to know first that I heard a song on Wilmington's only decent station by American Aquarium and immediately ordered everything they have on CD. The first one came today and its titled The Bible and The Bottle. The group is from Raleigh, NC. Maybe my buddy Spongeworthy has heard them live since he lives nearby. I likes them a bunch. The CD was mastered by Dave Harris at Studio B in Charlotte winchester.

Took the day off.....slept all the way to 7:15am and then went to see Edge of Darkness after lunch.

Making a big pan of spaghetti sauce and having a Ketel One on the rocks.

Chester....looks like you are going to get snowed/iced in so stock up and drop us a line.

The bar is open.....cheers gents.