3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

billybob, hell man, I can't wait ............ Finish up my Rolling Rock stock ........ Got to control myself, Christmas gathering at my brother in laws tomorrow, got to drink up his stock, and eat his food, but more drink his Beer .............. Got to have a couple for Jacksonbart ... leaving for his Cornwalls tomorrow, oh well, here we go, twist one up, twist one off, .............. ah !!!!! Let the week-end begin .............. burp! ...'cuse me ......... [:$] ....

billybob, hell man, I can't wait ............ Finish up my Rolling Rock stock ........ Got to control myself, Christmas gathering at my brother in laws tomorrow, got to drink up his stock, and eat his food, but more drink his Beer .............. Got to have a couple for Jacksonbart ... leaving for his Cornwalls tomorrow, oh well, here we go, twist one up, twist one off, .............. ah !!!!! Let the week-end begin .............. burp! ...'cuse me ......... Embarrassed ....

That is right, *Jacksonbart going to get the Decorators (wish I were him).... You know, I guess it is a little early to be bending an elbow...ah what the heck!

To * Jacksonbart[8]...& OB

WHOA !!!!! Must have dozed off, started too early, laid down, jammin' to some tunes, and now here I am, feelin' bad, covered in drool, what the hell, time for another one ................ I'm with ya' stewman .............. Some nice Cornwalls will do, gave up on Khorns awhile ago .......... aaah! burp !

i hope you find those cornwalls my friend. i want you to know i kept my word and tipped an ice cold one in your honor. i seem to have plenty of time for that as after over 25 years, i' m getting divorced [the wife decided to trade me in] so i recently packed up the synergy F3 system that i had in the living room, since i couldn't be without anything, i pulled out a pair of heresy's that i bought back in '83. i think i'll get three more of them and that will sound just fine for these old ears. what a nice speaker those things are. the best bang for the buck in my opinion. i hope you and everyone else that reads this has a great christmas and new year.

Stewman, I am very sorry to read that news, very SORRY, indeed my friend, and what a lousy time of year to pull that crap. If you ever want to just write,or even hop on a plane, I'm here on the right coast for you Bud, God's Speed be with you ........................ I'll tip a couple or three for you today..!!!

oldbuckster---i appreciate your concern. last august i started a thread on my birthday asking what i should expect at age 47--well, its been quite the change so far. this didn't completely catch me by surprise. kinda like i was living with a terminally ill person--you know that eventually they will pass and when it finally happens you're sad but you've already done most of the grieving. so, today, i'm doing pretty good. sad about a failed relationship (especially one that long) but excited about the future. enjoy that cold one for me today.

Well, went to bed at 10:00 PM (no partying here as today was a work day until we made sure no-one was going to break down in the middle of the Lake...), but I'm home and getting ready to enjoy a really nice Christmas present from SWMBO. the first of 365 different beers from all over the world. Note... One a day is the rule!!! Even came with a calendar to tell me which one is next!!

Today a Dupont Vielle Biere from Tourpes in Belgium. Seasonal (New Year's), hint of licorice, creamy, great taste!!

Happy New Year's Day, and may our Miller Times be pleasant for all!!